Jan 1 Fresh Start
Jan 2 His Saving Grace
Jan 3 In the Potter’s Hands
Jan 4 Grow in Grace
Jan 5 Not of this World
Jan 6 The Eye of Faith
Jan 7 Jesus, My Everything
Jan 8 Favor with God
Jan 9 The Word and Prayer Together
Jan 10 Depart in Peace
Jan 11 Amazing Love
Jan 12 Rely on His Atonement
Jan 13 Under His Wings
Jan 14 Poverty of Spirit
Jan 15 Incessant Prayer (Communion with God)
Jan 16 Abiding, Our Happy Place
Jan 17 Blessing Upon the Gentiles
Jan 18 Justified in Jesus
Jan 19 Rest in Grace
Jan 20 ID’s of a Disciple
Jan 21 Wake Up
Jan 22 Be Watchful
Jan 23 Man’s Extremity, God’s Opportunity
Jan 24 He Loved Us First
Jan 25 The Bride’s Goal
Jan 26 Come to the Throne of Grace
Jan 27 Emptied of Self, Filled with Christ
Jan 28 In His Steps
Jan 29 The Mystery Revealed
Jan 30 Sweet Rest
Jan 31 One Pearl of Great Price
Feb 1 The Saving Knowledge of Christ
Feb 2 The Father’s Declaration
Feb 3 Worthy is the Lamb
Feb 4 Magnify the LORD with Me
Feb 5 Growing in Grace
Feb 6 Jesus Alone Satisfies
Feb 7 Sanctified and Perfected
Feb 8 Evidence of Grace
Feb 9 The Spirit of Truth
Feb 10 Godly Sorrow Produces Repentance
Feb 11 Steady Confidence in God
Feb 12 War with Sin
Feb 13 God Reconciled the World
Feb 14 Weaned from the World
Feb 15 Watch and Pray
Feb 16 Rest in Jesus, Resist the Devil
Feb 17 Carnal Knowledge of Christ
Feb 18 Godly Simplicity and Humility
Feb 19 Hear the Shepherd’s Voice
Feb 20 A New and Living Way
Feb 21 Words vs. Works
Feb 22 The Seed of the Woman
Feb 23 When Christ Occupies the Throne
Feb 24 Faith and Patience Exercised
Feb 25 Rest in His Grace Alone
Feb 26 Looking Up
Feb 27 Kept from the Hour of Trial
Feb 28 Incorruptible Beauty
Feb 29 (Leap Year) God Seeks Fruit
Mar 1 Living by Faith?
Mar 2 Which Way Do You Walk?
Mar 3 In the Gracious Remembrance of God
Mar 4 Whom Do You Please?
Mar 5 Six Questions to Test Your Heart
Mar 6 Loved & Washed by His Own Blood
Mar 7 Crucifixion of the Flesh
Mar 8 Are You Like Cain or Abel?
Mar 9 Life is in the Blood
Mar 10 Riches of God’s Free & Glorious Grace!
Mar 11How Should You Respond to Christ?
Mar 12 What is the Business of Your Life?
Mar 13 Be Not Deceived
Mar 14 Thy Will Be Done
Mar 15 Difference in Knowledge & Knowing
Mar 16 Bear With Others; God Bears With You
Mar 17 Do You Desire God’s Leading?
Mar 18 Looking To and Living On Jesus
Mar 19 Looking, Longing, Preparing
Mar 20 Unspeakable Delight, Honor & Riches
Mar 21 Moral Virtue vs Spirit and Truth
Mar 22 Awake to Righteousness
Mar 23 Commandments of Love
Mar 24 The Good Part
Mar 25 Keep Short Accounts
Mar 26 Precious Redemption
Mar 27 Stir Up the Gift
Mar 28 Babes in Knowledge
Mar 29 The Gospel Came in Power
Mar 30 Revealing Christ in Us
Mar 31 Cleansing vs. Covering
Apr 1 Covenant of Preservation
Apr 2 Glory in the Cross
Apr 3 An Excellent Grace
Apr 4 Bring Forth Fruit
Apr 5 His Power Ensures the Victory
Apr 6 Love and Delight Breeds Togetherness
Apr 7 Heavenly Gentleness
Apr 8 Sorrow in the Bosom of Faith
Apr 9 The LORD Receives My Prayer
Apr 10 Rest in the Faithfulness of the Promiser
Apr 11 Satisfied by His Goodness
Apr 12 Keep on the Armor of Faith
Apr 13 Remember, God is For Us
Apr 14 Our Counselor and Mighty God
Apr 15 In the Spirit on His Day
Apr 16 His Book of Remembrance
Apr 17 Feast on the Bread of Life
Apr 18 Faith and Hope
Apr 19 Remember Me
Apr 20 What Degree of Saint are You?
Apr 21 A Lively Type of Greater Things
Apr 22 I Die No More
Apr 23 Righteousness Received
Apr 24 Listen for the Saviour’s Knock
Apr 25 No Better Teacher
Apr 26 – Established and Sealed
Apr 27 – The Flower of Faith
Apr 28 – The Wonder of Delight
Apr 29 – The LORD our Healer
Apr 30 – Confession, A Means to Conversion
May 1 – Judge Yourself and You Will Not Be Judged
May 2 – His Readiness to Do Me Good
May 3 – Experience the Scriptures
May 4 – Forsake and Follow
May 5 – Most Assuredly, Ask and Believe
May 6 – Abundance of Grace
May 7 – Live Upon the Strength of Jesus
May 8 – Choose the Way of Truth
May 9 – Teach Me That I May Walk in Truth
May 10 Hunger for Holiness
May 11 Humble Submission to His Will
May 12 Jesus Never Forsakes or Forgets His Own
May 13 True Supporter of Our Souls
May 14 The Fittest Vessels of Grace
May 15 The Riches of His Glory
May 16 Comforts of Gospel/Terrors of Law
May 17 Knowing Christ
May 18 The Tender Mercies of Christ
May 19 Follow the Light of Life
May 20 – Invite Jesus to Sup with You
May 21 – Abiding Brings Forth Fruit
May 22 – His Love in Us
May 23 – Come to Me
The Top Ten from 2018
- JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
- The GATE OF THE YEAR: A Message to a Troubled Nation
- TWO WOMEN—Two Stories—Two Songs
- “LAUGHTER is the Best Medicine” Who Said That?
- The WIZARD OF OZ and God
- Following the Good, Great, and Chief SHEPHERD
- The best EULOGY to remember a father!
- ISRAEL Celebrates 70 YEARS As A Nation & the Significance for Christians
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- CHARLIE BROWN THEOLOGY
Our Ministry’s Two Favorite Articles from 2018:
Facing Terminal Cancer with Hope & Joy
When the Battle is Lost but the Victory is Won — Saying Goodbye to a Friend
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Where did OT Saints go at death?ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- Should we call HIS NAME Jesus? Or Yahweh?Or Yeshua?
- Jesus said, I NEVER KNEW YOU. Why?
- CanJEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
Other Popular Questions:
- Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
- If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Is PRAYER Important?
- Is There a Hidden Message in Revelation 7?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS?
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Top Three Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Christian Version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah
- Memorial Day Bagpipes Tribute: Amazing Grace
- Psalm 34 – Taste and See That the Lord is Good
Reasons for Hope* Jesus is a non-profit, donor-supported ministry.
PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING REASONS FOR HOPE* JESUS.
A donation of any amount is helpful and greatly appreciated.