As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. (Galatians 6:10)
Reasons for Hope* Jesus is a discipling and apologetics ministry that equips you with Bible knowledge so that you know what you believe, live in hope, and share your faith with all people. Biblical Soul Care 619* Hope is a Christian-to-Christian ministry of comfort and counsel to strengthen you with a lively hope to live by biblical precepts and principles.
Get equipped with KNOWLEDGE! Be encouraged in HOPE! Live empowered with LOVE!
What is Biblical Soul Care?
Throughout the Bible, we find examples of people who struggled with life’s most difficult trials. David, Elijah, and Jeremiah had bouts of depression. Job suffered greatly. Habakkuk expressed both concern and confusion. Those who built the early church experienced both rejection and persecution. Paul often felt overwhelmed. And Peter always seemed to be in some kind of conflict.
Soul Care involves one Christian coming alongside another to provide biblical insight and comfort during a time of struggle. The purpose is to encourage and equip others with God’s Word and to empower them to respond biblically and glorify God in all circumstances of life.
Biblical Soul Care
We all counsel each other. It should be our goal to come alongside our friends and family to equip them with the knowledge the Lord has given us and to comfort them with the love we have received from Him. The purpose is to renew the mind with the knowledge of the Lord. This is the transformation Paul spoke of in Romans 12:2 and the method He prescribed in Philippians 4:8. We are called to use our gifts to minister to others:
1 Pet 4:10-11 As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever.
Our mission is to equip you to minister to your family and friends.
Book a Speaker
For information on booking a Biblical Soul Care speaker/trainer for a church service, one day conference, or multiple day training course, contact hope@reasonsforhopeJesus.com Topics include:
- Biblical Soulcare Introduction
- Four Typical Sinful Behaviors
- A Biblical Theology of Suffering
- Grace and Progressive Sanctification
- Biblically Training our Minds and Guarding our Hearts
- Biblically Grieving and Healing
- Reclaiming Your Identity
- Practicing Confession, Repentance, and Forgiveness
- Helping People Respond Biblically to Despair, Anxiety, Anger, Fear
- Living Life in View of Eternity
- Helping People Trapped in Life-dominating Sin
- Learning from God’s Parenting of His Prodigals
- Financial Principles to Honor God
- Living with Godly Contentment
- A Biblical Approach to Helping People Struggling in Marriage
- Putting Off Sin and Putting On Our New Nature
- Sovereignty and Sin in the Light of Eternity
- Soulcare from the Psalms
© All content on this site is copyrighted.
For permissions, email hope@619Hope.com
Reasons for Hope* Jesus is a discipling and apologetics ministry that equips you with Bible knowledge.
Get equipped with knowledge!
Be encouraged in hope!
Live empowered with love!