“But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart” (Luke 2:19)
Mary did you know…
That your Baby Boy will calm a storm with His hand?
Did you know…That your Baby Boy has walked where angels trod?
And when you kiss your little Baby, You’ve kissed the face of God?
Mary did you know… That your Baby Boy is Lord of all creation?
Mary did you know…That your Baby Boy will one day rule the nations?
Did you know…That your Baby Boy is heaven’s perfect Lamb?
This sleeping child you’re holding, Is the great I AM?
This song is not centuries old, as so many of our Christmas carols are. It was written by Mark Lowry and Buddy Greene, and recorded by Michael English in 1991. Since that time it has become a Christmas classic. As I listened this past weekend to the wonderful words, I was moved. Every time I hear it, I feel great awe and wonder, and gratefulness in my heart.
Let us remember, that Christmas is no small matter. It’s about the most special baby ever born. It’s about the birth of a child, the gift of God’s Son, who came to save us. When you hear this Christmas song, may its words cause you stand in awe of the Christmas miracle, the birth of our Lord, the incarnation of God in human form–the One who was born to die so that man might live!
Please consider supporting Reasons for Hope* Jesus in our ministry outreach of educating and equipping Christians to know Jesus better, love Him more, and be ready to share their faith. For more information, click HERE
Be Ready Always...
to give a reason for the Hope that you have (1 Peter 3:15). When you can’t share the gospel with your words, share it by leaving tracts that tell people about God's grace.
When leaving a tract, always be diligent to pray about the short gospel message. Pray that it be found by someone who is in need of Jesus’ saving grace, and pray that the person will have a tender heart and open ears to receive the gift Jesus desires to give them.
By the power of the Holy Spirit, even a small tract can help in turning a broken sinner from darkness to light.
SHARE THE GOSPEL!
This book contains sayings that we all use often -- and shares the Scripture from which they originate. The book will equip Christians to recognize sayings that originate in the Bible, so they can respond with, “Who said that?” ...and then share the biblical origin and turn the conversation to one of spiritual importance.
Want to Share the Gospel this Christmas
This book can also serve as a type of “tract” for your non-believing family and friends. As they discover the origins of many common sayings, they'll find the last one most convicting. The book closes with a saying that was popularized in the TV comedy, "Seinfeld."
That means “you know, you know, you know.” The book explains the Hebrew saying and tells that: “God knows [yada] you." Then the most important question is asked, “Do you know [yada] Him?” The question is followed by a gospel message, making this book a simple way to share the gospel with an unsaved, and often uninterested or unwilling-to-listen, friend or family member. Buy "Who Said That?" PRINT books or eBOOKS!
Got Questions? We have Reasons for Hope
A Great Christmas Gift: Buy Reasons Books 1, 2 & 3
Come now, and let us reason together...
All proceeds from products at the store go to support the ministry outreach of Reasons for Hope* Jesus.
The Top Ten Power of Hope Articles from 2018
- JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
- The GATE OF THE YEAR: A Message to a Troubled Nation
- TWO WOMEN—Two Stories—Two Songs
- “LAUGHTER is the Best Medicine” Who Said That?
- The WIZARD OF OZ and God
- Following the Good, Great, and Chief SHEPHERD
- The best EULOGY to remember a father!
- ISRAEL Celebrates 70 YEARS As A Nation & the Significance for Christians
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- CHARLIE BROWN THEOLOGY
Our Ministry’s Two Favorite Articles from 2018:
Facing Terminal Cancer with Hope & Joy
When the Battle is Lost but the Victory is Won — Saying Goodbye to a Friend
The Top Ten Got Questions? Articles from 2018
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Where did OT Saints go at death?ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- Should we call HIS NAME Jesus? Or Yahweh?Or Yeshua?
- Jesus said, I NEVER KNEW YOU. Why?
- CanJEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
Other Popular Questions:
- Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR
- Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
- If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Is PRAYER Important?
- Is There a Hidden Message in Revelation 7?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS?
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Top Three Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Christian Version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah
- Memorial Day Bagpipes Tribute: Amazing Grace
- Psalm 34 – Taste and See That the Lord is Good
Reasons for Hope* Jesus is a non-profit, donor-supported ministry.
PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING REASONS FOR HOPE* JESUS.
A donation of any amount is helpful and greatly appreciated.
You Can Make a Difference: ~ CLICK TO DONATE ~
Use PayPal or a Credit Card for safe, secure giving.
Visit our Store