“But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart” (Luke 2:19)
Mary did you know…
That your Baby Boy will calm a storm with His hand?
Did you know…That your Baby Boy has walked where angels trod?
And when you kiss your little Baby, You’ve kissed the face of God?
Mary did you know… That your Baby Boy is Lord of all creation?
Mary did you know…That your Baby Boy will one day rule the nations?
Did you know…That your Baby Boy is heaven’s perfect Lamb?
This sleeping child you’re holding, Is the great I AM?
This song is not centuries old, as so many of our Christmas carols are. It was written by Mark Lowry and Buddy Greene, and recorded by Michael English in 1991. Since that time it has become a Christmas classic. As I listened this past weekend to the wonderful words, I was moved. Every time I hear it, I feel great awe and wonder, and gratefulness in my heart.
Let us remember, that Christmas is no small matter. It’s about the most special baby ever born. It’s about the birth of a child, the gift of God’s Son, who came to save us. When you hear this Christmas song, may its words cause you stand in awe of the Christmas miracle, the birth of our Lord, the incarnation of God in human form–the One who was born to die so that man might live!
Please consider supporting Reasons for Hope* Jesus in our ministry outreach of educating and equipping Christians to know Jesus better, love Him more, and be ready to share their faith. For more information, click HERE
Be Ready Always...
to give a reason for the Hope that you have (1 Peter 3:15). When you can’t share the gospel with your words, share it by leaving tracts that tell people about God's grace.
When leaving a tract, always be diligent to pray about the short gospel message. Pray that it be found by someone who is in need of Jesus’ saving grace, and pray that the person will have a tender heart and open ears to receive the gift Jesus desires to give them.
By the power of the Holy Spirit, even a small tract can help in turning a broken sinner from darkness to light.
SHARE THE GOSPEL!
This book contains sayings that we all use often -- and shares the Scripture from which they originate. The book will equip Christians to recognize sayings that originate in the Bible, so they can respond with, “Who said that?” ...and then share the biblical origin and turn the conversation to one of spiritual importance.
Want to Share the Gospel this Christmas
This book can also serve as a type of “tract” for your non-believing family and friends. As they discover the origins of many common sayings, they'll find the last one most convicting. The book closes with a saying that was popularized in the TV comedy, "Seinfeld."
That means “you know, you know, you know.” The book explains the Hebrew saying and tells that: “God knows [yada] you." Then the most important question is asked, “Do you know [yada] Him?” The question is followed by a gospel message, making this book a simple way to share the gospel with an unsaved, and often uninterested or unwilling-to-listen, friend or family member. Buy "Who Said That?" PRINT books or eBOOKS!
Got Questions? We have Reasons for Hope
A Great Christmas Gift: Buy Reasons Books 1, 2 & 3
Come now, and let us reason together...
All proceeds from products at the store go to support the ministry outreach of Reasons for Hope* Jesus.
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- What are the Colors of Sin, Sorry, and Saved? (TEACHING CHILDREN About Salvation)
- Which Old Testament Book Did JESUS QUOTE Most Often?
- Did We Exist as Spirit Beings Prior to Birth? (Jer 1:5)
- How Does Satan Attack Christians? What are His Big THREE SCHEMES?
- The MOST POPULAR BOOK in the Bible? The Least Popular Book?
- WHERE DID JESUS GO When He Died?
- Does a Wedding Ceremony Have Prophetic Typology of the Rapture?
Is my TATTOO a sin?
The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible? The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Is it a sin to be FAT?
To TAT (tattoo) or Not to Tat? Is That the Question?
What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
Can JEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
The Top Ten from 2017
- “The Five LOVE LANGUAGES” by God
- CANCER Hope: I Am Not Afraid
- Day by Day: Three Things to Pray (A Fun VISION TEST)
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- Are you GLAD to SEE Jesus?
- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME: Names and Titles of Jesus
- What Would BILLY GRAHAM Say on His 99th Birthday?
- 24 Reasons Why I LOVE AMERICA, by John Wayne
- REFORMATION QUIZ: Discerning Truth and Error
- President RONALD REAGAN Sharing A Soldier’s Pledge