“The Middle” has been a popular TV sitcom since its premiere in September 2009. The parents in the Heck family are middle-aged, middle-class, middle-Americans with three children. The show has followed the family through life’s ups and downs, life’s joys and sorrows, and now the show is in its final season. While the show is a secular show, the lead actress Patricia Heaton is a proclaimed Christian and there have been many references to God and faith during the nine seasons.
We share with you these short clips from “The Middle” TV show for educational purposes. Let them challenge you to think about how you should respond when asked questions about the Bible and the gospel. In eight entertaining video clips, the Hecks will teach you lessons about how to answer and, just as important, how not to answer.
These videos are short, so watch them all. Together they “walk you through” a very instructive teaching about how we should be diligent to share God’s Word in truth and with love. They also remind us that we should be ready always to give an answer for the hope that we have, and we should do so with gentleness and kindness (1 Peter 3:15).
Pause now and watch…
Eight Lessons About Sharing God’s Truths…from Secular TV!
Lesson #1: Don’t Assume People Know
Lesson #3: Don’t Defer
Lesson #5: Find Answers
Lesson #7: Remain Hopeful
Lesson #2: Make Time to Listen & Answer
Lesson #4: Don’t Discourage Questions
Lesson #6: Be Patient
Lesson #8: Continue to Testify
Please consider supporting Reasons for Hope* Jesus in our ministry outreach of educating and equipping Christians to know Jesus better, love Him more, and be ready to share their faith. For more information, click HERE
Give the Trick-or-Treaters a Real Treat: The Gospel
Be ready always to give a reason for the Hope that you have (1 Peter 3:15). When you can’t share the gospel with your words, share it by leaving tracts that tell people about God's grace.
When leaving a tract, always be diligent to pray for the short gospel message. Pray that it be found by someone who is in need of Jesus’ saving grace, and pray that the person will have a tender heart and open ears to receive the gift Jesus desires to give them.
By the power of the Holy Spirit, even a small tract can help in turning a broken, sinful person from darkness to light.
CLICK to Buy Halloween Tracts or Tracts or Every Day of the Year!
This book contains sayings that we all use often -- and shares the Scripture from which they originate. The book will equip Christians to recognize sayings that originate in the Bible, so they can respond with, “Who said that?” ...and then share the biblical origin and turn the conversation to one of spiritual importance.
Want to Share the Gospel this Christmas
This book can also serve as a type of “tract” for your non-believing family and friends. As they discover the origins of many common sayings, they'll find the last one most convicting. The book closes with a saying that was popularized in the TV comedy, "Seinfeld."
That means “you know, you know, you know.” The book explains the Hebrew saying and tells that: “God knows [yada] you." Then the most important question is asked, “Do you know [yada] Him?” The question is followed by a gospel message, making this book a simple way to share the gospel with an unsaved, and often uninterested or unwilling-to-listen, friend or family member. Buy "Who Said That?" PRINT books or eBOOKS!
Got Questions? We have Reasons for Hope
A Great Christmas Gift: Buy Reasons Books 1, 2 & 3
Come now, and let us reason together...
All proceeds from products at the store go to support the ministry outreach of Reasons for Hope* Jesus.
Christmas-themed GOT QUESTIONS?
- Are You Stuck in the Middle This Christmas? (really short video lessons about sharing faith--from the popular comedy TV show "The Middle.")
- What are the Prophecies of Christmas? (video)
- Where are the genealogies of Jesus in Mark and John?
- Why are There Two Different Genealogies for Jesus?
- The Most Important Lesson for YOU in the Nativity Story?
- Misconceptions about the Journey to Bethlehem? (video)
- Errors in the Nativity Story? Is Jesus’ birthplace wrong?
- Who were the Three Wise Men? Fact or legend?
- How Did the Wise Men Know to Follow His Star?
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 Days After Jesus’ Birth? Or Was It Much Later?
- What is the significance of the Three Kings' gifts?
- Was Jesus born in a stable, a cave or a house?
- Was Mary a Levite, making Jesus both King and Priest?
- Was Jesus born in September (not December?)
- Was Jesus born in a stable, cave or house?
- Should Christians Celebrate Christmas?
- Should we celebrate Jesus’ birthday in September?
- How did Jesus become a man?
Christmas-themed Articles & Videos
- Pause to Find Hope (video)
- Pause to Receive the Promises of God (video)
- Pause to See Jesus (video)
- Pause to Hear God’s Plan (video)
- A Boastful Christmas Letter
- Peace Delivers Hope
- Promise Ignites Hope
- Preparation Produces Hope
- Prophecy Reveals Hope
- Was Jesus born in September?
- Should we celebrate Jesus’ birthday in September?
- Alone at Christmas? Feeling lonely?
- Another reason God came to dwell with man.
- How can you have a white Christmas without snow?
- Christmas, abortion and Joseph, the forgotten man of Christmas
- Remember the Wonder of Christmas
- Will you find rest, peace, and joy this advent season?
- A Christmas Morning Prayer by Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894)
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- What are the Colors of Sin, Sorry, and Saved? (TEACHING CHILDREN About Salvation)
- Which Old Testament Book Did JESUS QUOTE Most Often?
- Did We Exist as Spirit Beings Prior to Birth? (Jer 1:5)
- How Does Satan Attack Christians? What are His Big THREE SCHEMES?
- The MOST POPULAR BOOK in the Bible? The Least Popular Book?
- WHERE DID JESUS GO When He Died?
- Does a Wedding Ceremony Have Prophetic Typology of the Rapture?
Is my TATTOO a sin?
The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible? The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Is it a sin to be FAT?
To TAT (tattoo) or Not to Tat? Is That the Question?
What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
Can JEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
The Top Ten from 2017
- “The Five LOVE LANGUAGES” by God
- CANCER Hope: I Am Not Afraid
- Day by Day: Three Things to Pray (A Fun VISION TEST)
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- Are you GLAD to SEE Jesus?
- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME: Names and Titles of Jesus
- What Would BILLY GRAHAM Say on His 99th Birthday?
- 24 Reasons Why I LOVE AMERICA, by John Wayne
- REFORMATION QUIZ: Discerning Truth and Error
- President RONALD REAGAN Sharing A Soldier’s Pledge
Reasons for Hope* Jesus is a non-profit, donor-supported ministry. Your prayers and financial support are needed and greatly appreciated.