We often hear of people “sitting at the Master’s feet” and learning of His will and ways. But have you ever sat at the Master’s table?
Four days after Jesus entered into Jerusalem and was hailed as King, He shared a meal with His disciples in the upper room of a friend’s home. Seated at the Master’s table, Jesus gave the disciples comfort and hope. Jesus also gave them the elements we have come to know as Holy Communion. ‘
As Christians, we call this table “The Lord’s Table.” We come to this table to partake of the bread and wine that symbolize the Lord’s broken body and shed blood– His sacrificial atonement for our sins. But do we pause to remember the full significance of all Jesus’ words at this supper?
The Master’s Table
In that upper room, almost 2,000 years ago, the Lord sat down at the table with His best friends to do more than just give them a way to remember His sacrificial work. In the book, A Room with a View of Eternity, you are invited to enter into that room and take a seat at the Master’s table. Spend time with Jesus during His final hours on earth. Hear Him speak words of comfort and love. And hear the promises of His precious gifts that He will give to His disciples.
The Lord’s Last Discourse
Jesus’ first discourse was short, public, and spoken in the Temple. There He told those in attendance why He had come and what He would do (Luke 4:16-20).
Jesus’ last discourse was lengthy and private in the upper room of a friend’s home. There He told His 11 faithful disciples why He would be leaving and what He would give them (John 13-17).
Love Beyond Measure and Inheritance Beyond Imagine
At the Lord’s Table, you will be reminded of the abounding love of our God and the amazing grace that He gives. You’ll “watch and hear” as Jesus speaks clearly to His disciples with words of comfort and hope (John 13-16). Then you’ll “hear” as Jesus speaks to His Father and tells of what He will give to all who are His (John 17).
A Room with a View of Eternity looks at John 17 as the Lord’s spoken Last Will and Testament. In His words, He bequeathed precious gifts that are YOURS! (Do you know what He’s given YOU?) As the Lord’s Last Will and Testament, it was sealed, witnessed, and probated! (Do you know how and by whom?)
This book is a unique look at what Jesus bequeathed to all who come to Him in faith. It’s about YOUR inheritance. And it will bless you beyond measure with comfort, strength, joy, and encouragement. And the riches of your inheritance will amaze you beyond that which you can imagine.
A Perfect Read Before Easter; A Perfect Gift for Anyone at Easter
A Room with a View of Eternity is a perfect read for this time we call Lent—a time to prepare our hearts for our celebration of the greatest days in the history of mankind, the sacrificial death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour.
Enter into the Upper Room. Take a seat at the Lord’s table. Remember the Riches of Christ!
“…I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10)
Jesus is the Reason this Ministry Exists
We continue to reach people worldwide with the truths of God's Word and the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Your generosity is both a blessing and encouragement. Our mission is to glorify God by equipping, encouraging, and empowering YOU to understand the Bible and grow in faith. If our online resources have blessed you, please support Reasons for Hope* Jesus. Our ministry outreach has grown significantly and . . .
Please support Reasons for Hope* Jesus with a donation of $5, $10, $20, or more. A donation of any amount is needed and greatly appreciated.
CLICK TO DONATE
to Reasons for Hope*Jesus(a 501c3 Ministry)
Use a Credit Card or PayPal for safe, secure giving.
***A Hidden Message in Psalm 23?***
Hidden in the six verses of Psalm 23 are 11 names for Jesus. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll send you The Names of God in Psalm 23 PDF that reveals all 11 names and Scripture verses of comfort and hope (link will be sent in your confirmation email).
A Room with a View of Eternity—The Last Will & Testament of Jesus Christ Take a seat at the Master's table. Learn about the riches He gives to all who are His. This book will bless and encourage you, give you hope, and help you live in the joy of your salvation and the riches of Christ that are yours.
The Top Ten Got Questions? in 2021
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- How are the Shepherd’s ROD and STAFF Different?
- How long did JOB SUFFER?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- Which Old Testament Book Did JESUS QUOTE most often?
- How Did the Wise Men Know This Was the Messiah and KNOW TO FOLLOW HIS STAR?
- Did Jesus Fight Satan to Take Back the KEYS of Death and Hell?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
More Popular Got Questions & Articles
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
- How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM in Psalm 22?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Re-Baptized?
- What are the NAMES of JEHOVAH Hidden in Psalm 23?
- How Many MIRACLES Did Jesus Do?
- Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM?
- Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER?
- Was MARY a LEVITE Making Jesus both a Priest and King?
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- What are the “I Will ” STATEMENTS of Satan, God, and Jesus?
- Do ANGELS TAKE US TO HEAVEN When We Die?
- SIN, INIQUITY, TRANSGRESSION? How are they different?
- What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
- Why Was a RAM SACRIFICED in Genesis 22 Instead of a Lamb?
TOP TEN Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Memorial Day BAGPIPES TRIBUTE: Amazing Grace
- RISE AND SHINE and Give God the Glory, Glory!
- PAUL HARVEY: THE BIRDCAGE
- WERE YOU THERE When They Crucified My Lord?
- PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN: A SOLDIER'S PLEDGE
- JOHN WAYNE ~ WHY I LOVE AMERICA
- Hark! the Herald Angels Sing -- CHARLIE BROWN Christmas
- THE LEGEND OF THE CANDY CANE - A Christmas Story to Share
- Erwin Lutzer - We Will Not Be SILENCED
- Jimmy Stewart - Nativity Scene Prayer: Mr. Krueger's Christmas