- Pray that God will draw them close and reveal Himself to them in mighty ways.
- Pray for their protection in a world that is growing more and more dangerous.
- Pray for their hearts to be guarded against the secular world that both denies and defies God.
- Pray for their minds to be renewed daily by God’s truth not man’s.
- Pray for the adults who teach them to both edify and encourage.
- Pray for the friends who influence them to kind and faithful.
- Pray that they learn to speak truth, not lies, to be obedient, not defiant
- Pray that they be eager to learn, open to receive love and willing to give love.
- Pray that they will come to know Jesus, to love Him and to follow Him all the days of their lives.
Pray for All Children
Children are our treasure and our future. Love them. Care for them. Teach them. Especially in this election year, we pause to wonder if the tidal wave of apostasy and the man-centered ways of the world will cause the next generation to wander even further from God. As Americans, we place a high value on education and knowledge, but of greater importance is true wisdom that only comes from the knowledge of Jesus.
Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Pray that our children will grow to critically think and carefully evaluate what they are taught and will learn to measure all things by God’s truth. The world is growing darker every day. Be a light in the life of a child. Teach them the light and life of Jesus. Help them learn His will and His ways so their light will shine brighter and brighter in a world that so desperately needs His light. Shine God’s love, His hope, His strength. Be bold and share the gospel of grace. And always pray for the hearts of all people…that God will draw them to Himself and establish their hearts in His grace.
Now take a minute and pray with us…
Pray also for our nation!
Countdown to the election with us and find out which Presidents said these words….
“The peoples of the earth face the future with grave uncertainty, composed almost equally of great hopes and great fears.”
“Almighty God. As we stand here at this moment, my future associates in the executive branch of government join me in beseeching that thou will make full and complete our dedication to the service of the people…”
“…with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God’s work must truly be our own.”
“…my first act as President is a prayer. I ask you to bow your heads: Heavenly Father, we bow our heads and thank You for Your love…”
“From the day of our Founding, we have proclaimed that every man and woman on this earth has rights, and dignity, and matchless value, because they bear the image of the Maker of Heaven and earth….History has an ebb and flow of justice, but history also has a visible direction, set by liberty and the Author of Liberty….”
- Should We Not Repeat Prayers Because of Vain Repetitions? (Matt 6:7)
- Do You Say or Pray The Lord’s Prayer? by Karl Heinrich von Bogatzky (1690—1774)
- Can You Pray St Patrick’s Prayer?
- Hear My Prayer, O Lord – 12 Supplications
- A Prayer for Peace in a Troubled World
- A Little Girl’s Prayer for Her Daddy
- The LORD Receives My Prayer
- A Heart for God Revealed in St. Patrick’s Prayer (video)
- Prayers from Billy Graham
- Incessant Prayer (Communion with God)
- The Word and Prayer Together
- My Prayer? That You Would Know . . . .
- Day by Day: Three Things to Pray (Take a fun vision test.)
- Should We Only Pray to the Father as Jesus Taught? Or Is It Okay to Pray to Jesus and the Spirit?
- National Day of Prayer
- Why is Prayer Important?
- Effectual Praying
- PAUSE TO PRAY
- And Hezekiah Prayed
- Is Not Voting a Sin? And, how is voting like praying?
- Praying Like The Master
- Pause to Pray for Children
- My Prayer? That You Would Know . . . .
- A Christmas Morning Prayer
- Why didn’t God answer my prayers and heal my loved one?
- What are the various types of prayer? How should I pray?
- Why does the Catholic church pray to “saints,” if Jesus is the only one who can answer prayers?
Be Ready Always...
to give a reason for the Hope that you have (1 Peter 3:15). When you can’t share the gospel with your words, share it by leaving tracts that tell people about God's grace.
When leaving a tract, always be diligent to pray about the short gospel message. Pray that it be found by someone who is in need of Jesus’ saving grace, and pray that the person will have a tender heart and open ears to receive the gift Jesus desires to give them.
By the power of the Holy Spirit, even a small tract can help in turning a broken sinner from darkness to light.
SHARE THE GOSPEL!
The Top Ten in 2019
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- CHARLIE BROWN Theology
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
More Popular Questions & Articles:
If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM? Psalm 22
Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
The Names of Jehovah hidden in Psalm 23! This will surprise you!
What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
Is There a Remez (HIDDEN MESSAGE ) in Revelation 7? Why is Dan Missing?
What Does it Mean to Be A CHILD OF GOD?
Why Is PRAYER Important?
Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR