By Shari Abbott, Reasons for Hope* Jesus
This is a lesson you don’t want to miss!
With Christmas fast approaching we take a break from our regular Bible teachings to PA– USE and stand in wonder and awe of our great God and His sacrificial gift of sending Jesus into our world.
It’s so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of holiday preparations and festivities that we often forget to pause. We think that if we take a break we won’t get everything done. Sadly, the holiday frenzy can become both physically and spiritually exhausting. We must intentionally remind ourselves to PA– USE and to remember the significance of Christmas. So rather than thinking, “I don’t have time to pause,” tell yourself, “I don’t have time not to pause.”
This “piano lesson” teaches the importance of the pause and the simplicity of the Christmas message of joy. It’s short and inspiring. It reminds us to slow down at Christmas and throughout the year. You’ll be surprised by what you hear in this really short video. It teaches the most important of Christmas messages in only eight words and with eight notes.
Share this video with family and friends. Share with them the simplest, most fundamental and most important message of Christmas…and then use it to open conversations of spiritual importance at all your Christmas gatherings.
Christmas-themed GOT QUESTIONS?
- The Most Important Lesson for YOU in the Nativity Story?
- Misconceptions about the Journey to Bethlehem
- How did the Wise Men know to follow His star?
- What is the significance of the Three Kings' gifts?
- Who were the Three Wise Men? Fact or legend?
- Was Jesus born in a stable, a cave or a house?
- Was Mary a Levite, making Jesus both King and Priest?
- Was Jesus born in September (not December?)
- Should we celebrate Jesus’ birthday in September?
- How did Jesus become a man?
- Peace Delivers Hope
- Promise Ignites Hope
- Preparation Produces Hope
- Prophesy Reveals Hope
- Alone at Christmas? Feeling lonely?
- Another reason God came to dwell with man.
- How can you have a white Christmas without snow?
- Christmas, abortion and Joseph, the forgotten man of Christmas
- Remember the Wonder of Christmas
- Will you find rest, peace and joy this advent season?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
- Is It a Sin to Drink Alcohol?
- The Meaning of Colors in the Bible? /The Meaning of Numbers in the Bible?
- What is the unpardonable sin? What if I commit it?
- Is it a sin to be fat?
- Can Jews go to Heaven without knowing Jesus?
- Is there a hidden message in Rev 7? Why is Dan missing?
- Did Jesus descend into Hell?
- Where did OT saints go at death? What’s Abraham’s Bosom?
- Will Impure Thoughts Condemn Me? How do I fight them?
- Who were the Nephalim?
- To Tat or Not to Tat (Tattoo). Is that the Question?
- Is there a HIDEN MESSAGE in Genesis 5?
- Did Pilate Proclaim Jesus to be God?
- What is Maundy Thursday?
- Does God create EVIL as Isaiah 45:7 says?
- Are we the Bride of Christ now or is that future?
- Is there an ERROR in Genesis 2:17 because Adam and Eve didn’t die?
- Are the Jews of today still the CHOSEN people of God?
- Is there a HIDDEN MESSAGE in Revelation 7?
- How should I WITNESS to Jehovah’s Witnesses?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the Jordan River mean?
Got Questions? We have Reasons for Hope
Come now, and let us reason together… At Reasons for Hope we invite our community to ask questions. Each book answers 30 of those questions with answers and reasoning from God’s Word.