And what a way to go about the day, with a word from our Lord to take in and think upon,
- “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.” (II Corinthians 13:14 – NKJV)
The Trinity. The triune God . . . one God, yet three distinct Persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. It is not a doctrine that is talked about much but yet an essential teaching of the Christian faith. Each Person of the Trinity has His own distinct relation to mankind and each is fully and eternally God.
In our text we can see all Three ministering to us through “grace” and “love” and sweet “communion.” Paul ends his second letter to the Corinthians with this great truth.
Within our Christian life the Triune God ministers to us. In salvation They are all spoken of together,
- “. . . the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God . . .” (Hebrews 9:14 – KJV)
Then, in our regeneration,
- “And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, ‘Abba Father.'” (Galatians 4:6 – KJV)
Then, in our public act of baptism,
- ” . . . in the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy Ghost” (Matthew 28:19 – KJV)
In considering our access to God we read of the Three in One,
- “For through Him (Christ) we both have access by one Spirit to the Father” (Ephesians 2:18 – NKJV)
The Trinity . . . Our God, Three in One! From Genesis to the Revelation the work of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit is clearly taught. It is a difficult doctrine to fully wrap our minds around, yet the truth of it is presented in Holy Scripture. Not three gods, but one God in three distinct Persons . . . “Amen!”
Have a good day brethren . . . and as you walk may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you.
The Top Ten in 2019
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- CHARLIE BROWN Theology
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
More Popular Questions & Articles:
If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM? Psalm 22
Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
The Names of Jehovah hidden in Psalm 23! This will surprise you!
What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
Is There a Remez (HIDDEN MESSAGE ) in Revelation 7? Why is Dan Missing?
What Does it Mean to Be A CHILD OF GOD?
Why Is PRAYER Important?
Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR