Note this text from John’s gospel,
• “He who believes in the Son has everlasting life: and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”
The great divide . . . the divide that exists between those who “believe in the Son,” and those who do “not believe.” Thus, words of comfosrt and assurance verses words of great concern.
Comfort and assurance are with those who have believed on Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior for because of who Christ is and because of what He has done, we are deliivered from “the wrath of God.” But it is not so well with those who “do mot believe the Son.” Upon them “the wrath of God abides,” and that brethren is a very serious matter. We should have great concern for their state, great concern!
So I offer to you a proper question to have on your mind as you come into comtact with various people throughout your daily walk . . . a “first thought” so to say when you are conversing with someone: ask yourself, “Do they know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior?” For it is certainly the most important matter, is it not? W
Where does a person stand with God? A great divide not only exists between those who believe and those who don’t, but even greater yet is the divide between that non-believer and God! And great is the terror of that divide!
Have a good day brethren . . . and as you walk do so with a great concern for the lost.
The Top Ten in 2019
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- CHARLIE BROWN Theology
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
More Popular Questions & Articles:
If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM? Psalm 22
Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
The Names of Jehovah hidden in Psalm 23! This will surprise you!
What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
Is There a Remez (HIDDEN MESSAGE ) in Revelation 7? Why is Dan Missing?
What Does it Mean to Be A CHILD OF GOD?
Why Is PRAYER Important?
Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR