January 22 is the anniversary of the 1973 Roe v. Wade Decision
It is also National Sanctity of Human Life Day and is recognized on the Sunday closest to the 22nd. (Read more about Sanctity of Human Life day.)
On January 22, please pause and watch one or more of these short videos. They speak of the sanctity of life, and the need to protect babies in the womb. They remind us that…
Pro-Life Matters Because Pre-Borns Matter
As Christians, we know that every person is born according to God’s good will. God has a plan for the life of every baby. To take the life of a pre-born child is to defy God. Take a minute and watch this short video and reflect on God’s purpose and plan.
The Glorious Mercy and Grace of Our God
For anyone reading this who has had an abortion, never forget that, if you belong to the Lord Jesus Christ, God has forgiven that sin. Your baby is in Heaven in the safe arms or our loving God (Read Do Babies Go to Heaven if They Die? The Mentally Impaired, Young Children, the Unborn?). One day see your child. Just as God has a purpose and plan in eternity for every person born into His family, He also has a purpose and plan in eternity for your pre-born child. Give thanks to the Lord for His mercy and grace and live in expectation of that which will one day be reality–a glorious reunion with a baby you will meet in the heavenly realm
Christmas: A Reminder of the Sanctity of Life
Only a few short weeks ago we celebrated the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ (Galatians 4:4), who was conceived by the Holy Spirit in the womb of Mary (Matthew 1:18). While we celebrate His first coming by remembering His birth, it was actually at the time of conception that He left Heaven and came in human form (John 1:14, Philippians 2:7) to dwell with us (Matthew 1:23).
It’s interesting to ponder that if Jesus was born in September, which many believe He was (read Was Jesus born in September?), then late December would be the time of His conception, and a great reminder of the sanctity of the life of a pre-born child.
Abortion is also a human rights issue. January brings us back to the reality of the sin of our world. We live in a society in which a pre-born baby has no rights. Roe v. Wade is a law that never should have passed. But the legalization of abortion was passed and the number of abortions increases with each passing year.
Take a minute and reflect on the sanctity of life. Watch this short video and then pray for the life of every pre-born child. Pray that every baby in the womb will be born and reach their full potential in the purpose and plan God has for their life.
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. (Psa 127:3)
Pro-Life Articles and Videos
- What is the National Sanctity of Human Life Day?
"Choice" Spoken Word Poetry Video by EZ Zwayne
- What Does It Mean to Be Created in God’s Image? (article and video)
- Pro-Life Matters (article and video)
- Who Can Tell Me? (article and video)
- God's Masterpiece (article and video)
- Formed by His Hand (video)
- The Miracle of Life (video)
- Before Time Began (video + facts and statistics you need to know)
- If Pre-borns Could Talk: A Conversation in the Womb (article and video)
- When Does a Woman Become a Mother? (Sanctity of Human Life Day)
- Who Are You? (Designed by the Creator video)
- You've Discovered You Are Pregnant (video)
Jesus is the Reason this Ministry Exists
Thank you to all who contributed in 2020. Your generosity is a blessing and encouragement to us. We did not meet expenses in 2020 and still need your help to continue our global outreach in 2021. Our mission is to glorify God by equipping, encouraging, and empowering YOU to understand the Bible and grow in faith. If our online resources have blessed you, we hope you will support Reasons for Hope* Jesus. Our ministry outreach has grown significantly and. . .
Please support Reasons for Hope* Jesus with a donation of $5, $10, $20, or more. A donation of any amount is needed and greatly appreciated.
CLICK TO DONATE
to Reasons for Hope*Jesus(a 501c3 Ministry)
Use a Credit Card or PayPal for safe, secure giving.
***A Hidden Message in Psalm 23?***
Hidden in the six verses of Psalm 23 are 11 names for Jesus. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll send you The Names of God in Psalm 23 PDF that reveals all 11 names and Scripture verses of comfort and hope (link will be sent in your confirmation email).
The Top Ten Got Questions? in 2020
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
- How are the Shepherd’s Rod and Staff Different?
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
- How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM? Psalm 22
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
More Popular Got Questions & Articles
Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM?
If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Re-Baptized?
What Does it Mean to Be A CHILD OF GOD?
Which OT Book Did JESUS QUOTE Most Often?
How Did the Wise Men Know This Was the Messiah and KNOW TO FOLLOW HIS STAR?
What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
How long did JOB SUFFER?
Three Heavens? Where is the THIRD HEAVEN?
What are the “I Will ” STATEMENTS of Satan, God, and Jesus?
SIN, INIQUITY, TRANSGRESSION? How are they different?
Should we call HIM JESUS? Or Yahweh? Or Yeshua?
Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER?
JESUS WEPT. Why?
Is There a Remez (HIDDEN MESSAGE ) in Revelation 7? Why is Dan Missing?
Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR
TOP TEN Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Memorial Day BAGPIPES TRIBUTE: Amazing Grace
- Christian Version of Leonard Cohen's HALLELUJAH
- RISE AND SHINE and Give God the Glory, Glory!
- WERE YOU THERE When They Crucified My Lord?
- PAUL HARVEY: THE BIRDCAGE
- PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN: A SOLDIER'S PLEDGE
- JOHN WAYNE ~ WHY I LOVE AMERICA
- THE LEGEND OF THE CANDY CANE - A Christmas Story to Share
- TASTE AND SEE that the Lord is Good ~ Psalm 34
- Hark! the Herald Angels Sing -- CHARLIE BROWN Christmas