January 22 is the anniversary of the 1973 Roe v. Wade Decision
It is also National Sanctity of Human Life Day and is recognized on the Sunday closest to the 22nd. (Read more about Sanctity of Human Life day.)
On January 22, please pause and watch one or more of these short videos. They speak of the sanctity of life, and the need to protect babies in the womb. They remind us that…
Pro-Life Matters Because Pre-Borns Matter
As Christians, we know that every person is born according to God’s good will. God has a plan for the life of every baby. To take the life of a pre-born child is to defy God. Take a minute and watch this short video and reflect on God’s purpose and plan.
The Glorious Mercy and Grace of Our God
For anyone reading this who has had an abortion, never forget that, if you belong to the Lord Jesus Christ, God has forgiven that sin. Your baby is in Heaven in the safe arms or our loving God (Read Do Babies Go to Heaven if They Die? The Mentally Impaired, Young Children, the Unborn?). One day see your child. Just as God has a purpose and plan in eternity for every person born into His family, He also has a purpose and plan in eternity for your pre-born child. Give thanks to the Lord for His mercy and grace and live in expectation of that which will one day be reality–a glorious reunion with a baby you will meet in the heavenly realm
Christmas: A Reminder of the Sanctity of Life
Only a few short weeks ago we celebrated the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ (Galatians 4:4), who was conceived by the Holy Spirit in the womb of Mary (Matthew 1:18). While we celebrate His first coming by remembering His birth, it was actually at the time of conception that He left Heaven and came in human form (John 1:14, Philippians 2:7) to dwell with us (Matthew 1:23).
It’s interesting to ponder that if Jesus was born in September, which many believe He was (read Was Jesus born in September?), then late December would be the time of His conception, and a great reminder of the sanctity of the life of a pre-born child.
Abortion is also a human rights issue. January brings us back to the reality of the sin of our world. We live in a society in which a pre-born baby has no rights. Roe v. Wade is a law that never should have passed. But the legalization of abortion was passed and the number of abortions increases with each passing year.
Take a minute and reflect on the sanctity of life. Watch this short video and then pray for the life of every pre-born child. Pray that every baby in the womb will be born and reach their full potential in the purpose and plan God has for their life.
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. (Psa 127:3)
Pro-Life Articles and Videos
- What is the National Sanctity of Human Life Day?
"Choice" Spoken Word Poetry Video by EZ Zwayne
- What Does It Mean to Be Created in God’s Image? (article and video)
- Pro-Life Matters (article and video)
- Who Can Tell Me? (article and video)
- God's Masterpiece (article and video)
- Formed by His Hand (video)
- The Miracle of Life (video)
- Before Time Began (video + facts and statistics you need to know)
- If Pre-borns Could Talk: A Conversation in the Womb (article and video)
- When Does a Woman Become a Mother? (Sanctity of Human Life Day)
- Who Are You? (Designed by the Creator video)
- You've Discovered You Are Pregnant (video)
Jesus is the Reason this Ministry Exists
We continue to reach people worldwide with the truths of God's Word and the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Your generosity is both a blessing and encouragement. Our mission is to glorify God by equipping, encouraging, and empowering YOU to understand the Bible and grow in faith. If our online resources have blessed you, please support Reasons for Hope* Jesus. Our ministry outreach has grown significantly and . . .
Please support Reasons for Hope* Jesus with a donation of $5, $10, $20, or more. A donation of any amount is needed and greatly appreciated.
CLICK TO DONATE
to Reasons for Hope*Jesus(a 501c3 Ministry)
Use a Credit Card or PayPal for safe, secure giving.
***A Hidden Message in Psalm 23?***
Hidden in the six verses of Psalm 23 are 11 names for Jesus. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll send you The Names of God in Psalm 23 PDF that reveals all 11 names and Scripture verses of comfort and hope (link will be sent in your confirmation email).
A Room with a View of Eternity—The Last Will & Testament of Jesus Christ Take a seat at the Master's table. Learn about the riches He gives to all who are His. This book will bless and encourage you, give you hope, and help you live in the joy of your salvation and the riches of Christ that are yours.
The Top Ten Got Questions? in 2021
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- How are the Shepherd’s ROD and STAFF Different?
- How long did JOB SUFFER?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- Which Old Testament Book Did JESUS QUOTE most often?
- How Did the Wise Men Know This Was the Messiah and KNOW TO FOLLOW HIS STAR?
- Did Jesus Fight Satan to Take Back the KEYS of Death and Hell?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
More Popular Got Questions & Articles
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
- How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM in Psalm 22?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Re-Baptized?
- What are the NAMES of JEHOVAH Hidden in Psalm 23?
- How Many MIRACLES Did Jesus Do?
- Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM?
- Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER?
- Was MARY a LEVITE Making Jesus both a Priest and King?
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- What are the “I Will ” STATEMENTS of Satan, God, and Jesus?
- Do ANGELS TAKE US TO HEAVEN When We Die?
- SIN, INIQUITY, TRANSGRESSION? How are they different?
- What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
- Why Was a RAM SACRIFICED in Genesis 22 Instead of a Lamb?
TOP TEN Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Memorial Day BAGPIPES TRIBUTE: Amazing Grace
- RISE AND SHINE and Give God the Glory, Glory!
- PAUL HARVEY: THE BIRDCAGE
- WERE YOU THERE When They Crucified My Lord?
- PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN: A SOLDIER'S PLEDGE
- JOHN WAYNE ~ WHY I LOVE AMERICA
- Hark! the Herald Angels Sing -- CHARLIE BROWN Christmas
- THE LEGEND OF THE CANDY CANE - A Christmas Story to Share
- Erwin Lutzer - We Will Not Be SILENCED
- Jimmy Stewart - Nativity Scene Prayer: Mr. Krueger's Christmas