January 22 is the anniversary of the 1973 Roe v. Wade Decision
It is also National Sanctity of Human Life Day and is recognized on the Sunday closest to the 22nd. (Read more about Sanctity of Human Life day.)
On January 22, please pause and watch one or more of these short videos. They speak of the sanctity of life, and the need to protect babies in the womb. They remind us that…
Pro-Life Matters Because Pre-Borns Matter
Pre-born children are real people. As Christians, we should be diligent to speak out against abortion and to take a stand in every possible way against the murder of unborn children in the womb.
As Christians, we know that every person is born according to God’s good will. God has a plan for the life of every baby. To take the life of a pre-born child is to defy God. Take a minute and watch this short video and reflect on God’s purpose and plan.
During this next week as we enter into another year of legal abortion in our country, pray that God would raise up people to protect the rights of the pre-born. No child’s life should be cut short by the hands of man.
The Glorious Mercy and Grace of Our God
For anyone reading this who has had an abortion, never forget that, if you belong to the Lord Jesus Christ, God has forgiven that sin. Your baby is in Heaven in the safe arms or our loving God (Read Do Babies Go to Heaven if They Die? The Mentally Impaired, Young Children, the Unborn?). One day see your child. Just as God has a purpose and plan in eternity for every person born into His family, He also has a purpose and plan in eternity for your pre-born child. Give thanks to the Lord for His mercy and grace and live in expectation of that which will one day be reality–a glorious reunion with a baby you will meet in the heavenly realm
Christmas: A Reminder of the Sanctity of Life
Only a few short weeks ago we celebrated the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ (Galatians 4:4), who was conceived by the Holy Spirit in the womb of Mary (Matthew 1:18). While we celebrate His first coming by remembering His birth, it was actually at the time of conception that He left Heaven and came in human form (John 1:14, Philippians 2:7) to dwell with us (Matthew 1:23).
It’s interesting to ponder that if Jesus was born in September, which many believe He was (read Was Jesus born in September?), then late December would be the time of His conception, and a great reminder of the sanctity of the life of a pre-born child.
Abortion is also a human rights issue. January brings us back to the reality of the sin of our world. We live in a society in which a pre-born baby has no rights. Roe v. Wade is a law that never should have passed. But the legalization of abortion was passed and the number of abortions increases with each passing year.
Take a minute and reflect on the sanctity of life. Watch this short video and then pray for the life of every pre-born child. Pray that every baby in the womb will be born and reach their full potential in the purpose and plan God has for their life.
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. (Psa 127:3)
Pro-Life Articles and Videos
- "Choice" Spoken Word Poetry Video
- What Does It Mean to Be Created in God’s Image? (article and video)
- Pro-Life Matters (article and video)
- Who Can Tell Me? (video)
- (article and video)God's Masterpiece (Pro-life video)
- Formed by His Hand (video)
- The Miracle of Life (video)
- Before Time Began (video + facts and statistics you need to know)
- If Pre-borns Could Talk: A Conversation in the Womb
- When Does a Woman Become a Mother? (Sanctity of Human Life Day)
The Top Ten Power of Hope Articles from 2018
- JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
- The GATE OF THE YEAR: A Message to a Troubled Nation
- TWO WOMEN—Two Stories—Two Songs
- “LAUGHTER is the Best Medicine” Who Said That?
- The WIZARD OF OZ and God
- Following the Good, Great, and Chief SHEPHERD
- The best EULOGY to remember a father!
- ISRAEL Celebrates 70 YEARS As A Nation & the Significance for Christians
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- CHARLIE BROWN THEOLOGY
Our Ministry’s Two Favorite Articles from 2018:
Facing Terminal Cancer with Hope & Joy
When the Battle is Lost but the Victory is Won — Saying Goodbye to a Friend
The Top Ten Got Questions? Articles from 2018
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Where did OT Saints go at death?ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- Should we call HIS NAME Jesus? Or Yahweh?Or Yeshua?
- Jesus said, I NEVER KNEW YOU. Why?
- CanJEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
Other Popular Questions:
- Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR
- Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
- If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Is PRAYER Important?
- Is There a Hidden Message in Revelation 7?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS?
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Top Three Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Christian Version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah
- Memorial Day Bagpipes Tribute: Amazing Grace
- Psalm 34 – Taste and See That the Lord is Good
Reasons for Hope* Jesus is a non-profit, donor-supported ministry.
PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING REASONS FOR HOPE* JESUS.
A donation of any amount is helpful and greatly appreciated.
You Can Make a Difference:
Visit our Store