Read this short story about twins carrying on a conversation of great importance in their mother’s womb (author unknown). How could anyone consider silencing the voices of pre-born babies? They are, undeniably, one of the greatest testimonies of our Creator God.
Two Pre-born Babies
In a mother’s womb were two babies.
One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”
The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
“I don’t know,” replied the second, “but there’s certain to be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat with our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”
The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this umbilical cord anymore.”
The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery-life there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. Delivery takes us nowhere.”
“Well, I don’t know,” said the second. “But certainly we will meet mother and she will take care of us. She is in the after-delivery world, so if mother is there, it must be a wonderful place.”
The first replied “mother? You actually believe in mother? That’s laughable. If mother exists then where is she now?”
The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of her. It is in her that we live. Without her, our world, as we know it here, would not and could not exist.”
Said the first, “Well I don’t see her, so it is only logical that she doesn’t exist.”
To which the second replied, “Sometimes when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can feel her presence, and even hear her loving voice calling down from above.”
Said the first to the second, “We’ll see which one of us is right. But I’m only going to trust what I can, see and touch right now.”
Said the second to the first, “I have hope. There has to be more to this life than this place we are now. And I’m trusting mother to bring us into a place of wonder and awe where we will learn all kinds of new things and be loved more than we can imagine. Her arms will hold us forever. What could be better?”
All life is of God and all life is precious. Pre-born babies must be protected. Stand strong and speak out against abortion so every baby will be born and will see the truly amazing “after-delivery-world” that God has created for their good and His glory.
Pro-Life Articles and Videos
- "Choice" Spoken Word Poetry Video
- What Does It Mean to Be Created in God’s Image? (article and video)
- Pro-Life Matters (article and video)
- Who Can Tell Me? (video)
- (article and video)God's Masterpiece (Pro-life video)
- Formed by His Hand (video)
- The Miracle of Life (video)
- Before Time Began (video)
- If Pre-borns Could Talk: A Conversation in the Womb
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIEDon Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- What are the Colors of Sin, Sorry, and Saved? (TEACHING CHILDREN About Salvation)
- Which Old Testament Book Did JESUS QUOTE Most Often?
- Did We Exist as Spirit Beings Prior to Birth? (Jer 1:5)
- How Does Satan Attack Christians? What are His Big THREE SCHEMES?
- The MOST POPULAR BOOK in the Bible? The Least Popular Book?
- WHERE DID JESUS GO When He Died?
- Does a Wedding Ceremony Have Prophetic Typology of the Rapture?
Is my TATTOO a sin?
The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible? The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Is it a sin to be FAT?
To TAT (tattoo) or Not to Tat? Is That the Question?
What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
CanJEWSgo toHEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
The Top Ten from 2017
- “The Five LOVE LANGUAGES” by God
- CANCER Hope: I Am Not Afraid
- Day by Day: Three Things to Pray (A Fun VISION TEST)
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- Are you GLAD to SEE Jesus?
- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME: Names and Titles of Jesus
- What Would BILLY GRAHAMSay on His 99th Birthday?
- 24 Reasons Why I LOVE AMERICA, by John Wayne
- REFORMATION QUIZ: Discerning Truth and Error
- President RONALD REAGAN Sharing A Soldier’s Pledge