May the Lord bless you as the new day takes shape, and may your time spent within the day be a time that no matter what you are doing Christ is not far from your thoughts.
And, may you have as your goal to . . .
• “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ” (II Peter 3:18 – NKJV)
The apostle Peter ends his last epistle with this command to all believers. He has exhorted us in this final chapter to be mindful of those who have spoken to us through the Word of God, told us of things to come and last day events and then warned us of those who would be “scoffers” of such events. He has explained to us why it is that God delays these days of “judgment,” and then, noting that we know such things and “look for such things” he commands us to,
• “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ”
This is to be what we are to be doing in these last days, and it is of utmost importance that we who are disciples of Christ obey the voice of our Lord. Failure to do so can cause us to “fall from (our) own steadfastness,” cause us to be “led away with the error of the wicked.”
So warned, so commanded, we know don’t we brethren, how it is we do this “growing?” By saturating our minds with the holy Word of God!
Have a good day brethren . . . and as you walk diligently labor to be the disciple Christ has called you to be (John 17:17).
The Top Ten in 2019
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- CHARLIE BROWN Theology
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
More Popular Questions & Articles:
If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM? Psalm 22
Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
The Names of Jehovah hidden in Psalm 23! This will surprise you!
What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
Is There a Remez (HIDDEN MESSAGE ) in Revelation 7? Why is Dan Missing?
What Does it Mean to Be A CHILD OF GOD?
Why Is PRAYER Important?
Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR