Confidence and hope increases when we learn and remember who we are in Christ. Throughout the New Testament we are given reminders of what God has done for us and the precious promises of what it means to belong to Jesus. Our identity is found in Jesus.
Read the 101 Truths of who we are in Christ and download the PDF below.
1. I am washed, sanctified, and justified by the blood of Jesus (1 Cor 6:11)
2. I am regenerated and renewed by the Holy Spirit (Titus 3:5)
3. I am forgiven of from the penalty of my sins (2 Cor 5:19)
4. I am born again into a living hope (1 Peter 1:3)
5. I am united with Christ through His death and resurrection (Rom 6:5)
6. I am a child of God (John 1:12)
7. I am in Christ Jesus (Eph 1:1)
8. I am a saint (1 Cor 1:2)
9. I am one with God the Father and Jesus the Son (John 17:25)
10. I am alive to God in Christ Jesus (Rom 6:11)
11. I am an heir of God, a joint heir with Christ (Rom 8:17)
12. I am set free by the truth (John 8:31-33)
13. I am eternally secure in Christ (John 10:27-31)
14. I am now reconciled to God (Col 1:21)
15. I am freed from the power of sin (1 Pet 2:24)
16. I am baptized into Christ and have clothed myself with Christ (Gal 3:27)
17. I am part of the holy brethren, partaker of a heavenly calling (Heb 3:1)
18. I am a new creation in Christ (2 Cor 5:17)
19. I am in-dwelt by the Holy Spirit (Rom 8:9)
20. I am free from condemnation (Rom 8:1)
21. I am a fellow citizen with the saints in the household of God (Eph 2:19)
22. I am God’s temple (1 Cor 3:16-17)
23. I am a servant of God (Rom 6:22)
24. I am an ambassador for Christ (2 Cor 5:20)
25. I am justified by faith [ and have peace with God] (Rom 5:1)
26. I am more than a conqueror through Christ (Rom 8:37)
27. I am made alive with Christ (Eph 2:1)
28. I am raised with Christ and seated in the heavenly realms (Eph 2:6)
29. I am a new person because my old self was crucified with Christ (Rom 6:6)
30. I am reigning in life through Jesus Christ (Rom 5:17)
31. I am the image and glory of God (1 Cor 11:7)
32. I am triumphant in Christ (2 Cor 2:14)
33. I am the fragrance of the knowledge of God (2 Cor 2:14)
34. I am the salt of the earth (Matt 5:13)
35. I am the light of the world (Matt 5:14)
36. I am a disciple because I have love for others (John 13:34-35)
37. I am protected by the power of His name (John 17:11)
38. I am kept from the evil one (John 17:15)
39. I am God’s gift to Christ (John 17:24)
40. I am not under the law, but under grace (Rom 6:14)
41. I am freed from the power of sin (Rom 6:18)
42. I am yielded to God (Rom 6:13)
43. I am now a servant of righteousness (Rom 6:18)
44. I am confident that all things work together for good (Rom 8:28)
45. I am conformed to the image of Christ (Rom 8:29)
46. I am predestined according to His purpose (Eph 1:11)
47. I am sufficient because my sufficiency is of God (2 Cor 3:5)
48. I am inseparable from the love of God (Rom 8:35)
49. I am strongest when I am weakest (2 Cor 12:10)
50. I am blessed with every spiritual blessing (Eph 1:3)
51. I am chosen by God to be holy and blameless (Eph 1:4)
52. I am predestined to adoption through Jesus (Eph 1:5)
53. I am accepted in the beloved (Eph 1:6)
54. I am forgiven of all my sins (Eph 1:7)
55. I am filled with the Holy Spirit of promise (Eph 1:13)
56. I am free from the vicious cycle of sin and death (Rom 8:2)
57. I am God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works (Eph 2:10)
58. I am now made near to God by the blood of Christ (Eph 2:13)
59.I am strengthened with might in the inner man by His Spirit (Eph 3:16)
60. I am strong in the Lord and power of His might (Eph 6:10)
61. I am receiving exceedingly abundantly above all I ask or think (Eph 3:20)
62. I am able to walk as a child of light (Eph 5:8)
63. I am light in the Lord (Eph 5:8)
64. I am led by the Spirit of God (Rom 8:14)
65. I am built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Jesus Christ being the chief cornerstone (Eph 2:20)
66. I am able to walk boldly into Christ’s presence (Eph 3:12)
67. I have redemption through His blood (Eph 1:7)
68. I have peace with through Jesus.God (Rom 5:1)
69. I have the love of God that has been poured out in my heart (Rom 5:5)
70. I have been reconciled to God through Christ (Rom 5:10)
71. I am being saved by the life of Jesus (Rom 5:10b)
72. I have been baptized into Christ’s death (Rom 6:3)
73. I have been raised to walk in newness of life (Rom 6:4)
74. I have eternal life in Christ Jesus (Rom 6:23)
75. I have access into the sphere of God’s grace (Rom 5:2)
76. I have the help of the Holy Spirit in my infirmities (Rom 8:26)
77. I have the intercession of the Holy Spirit for me (Rom 8:26)
78. I have always been known by God (Rom 8:29)
79. I have been given all things (Rom 8:32)
80. I have been bought with a price (1 Cor 6:20)
81. I have wisdom as I try to know His will (Eph 1:8)
82. I have the revelation of the mystery of God’s will (Eph 1:9)
83. I have obtained an inheritance (Eph 1:11)
84. I have the spirit of wisdom and revelation in His knowledge (Eph 1:17)
85. I have eyes that have been enlightened (Eph 1:18)
86. I have been saved by grace through faith (Eph 2:8)
87, I have access through Jesus to the Father (Eph 2:18)
88. I have put off the old man (Eph 4:22)
89. I have been renewed in the spirit of my mind (Eph 4:23)
90. I have put on the new man which was created according to God in righteousness and true holiness (Eph 4:24)
91. I have the whole armor of God and stand (Eph 6:13)
92. I have passed from death, to life (John 5:24)
93. I have been delivered from the domain of darkness, and transferred to the kingdom of His beloved Son (Col 1:13-14)
94. I have been made complete (Col 2:10)
95. I have fellowship with Jesus Christ (1 Cor 1:9)
96. I have the great love of God bestowed on me, His child (1 John 3:1)
97. I know the hope of my calling (Eph 1:18)
98. I know the exceeding greatness of His power to me (Eph 1:19)
99. I know the riches of His inheritance in the saints (Eph 1:18)
100. I know I will be presented by Christ to God, holy and blameless and above reproach (Col 1:22)
I know I will be freed from the presence of sin when I am glorified (Rom 8:17-18)
for “to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” (Philippians 1:21)
Be Ready Always...
to give a reason for the Hope that you have (1 Peter 3:15). When you can’t share the gospel with your words, share it by leaving tracts that tell people about God's grace.
When leaving a tract, always be diligent to pray about the short gospel message. Pray that it be found by someone who is in need of Jesus’ saving grace, and pray that the person will have a tender heart and open ears to receive the gift Jesus desires to give them.
By the power of the Holy Spirit, even a small tract can help in turning a broken sinner from darkness to light.
SHARE THE GOSPEL!
Get Ready For Christmas -- Share the Legend of the Candy Cane
Watch now and get some tracts to share the sweet message of the gospel this Christmas. And when you shop, check out our book, Who Said That? Common Everyday Sayings [from the Bible]
It's a perfect stocking stuffer, small gift, hostess gift, or just a fun personal purchase. Learn some of the sayings and use them to open conversations of spiritual importance.
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIEDon Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- What are the Colors of Sin, Sorry, and Saved? (TEACHING CHILDREN About Salvation)
- Which Old Testament Book Did JESUS QUOTE Most Often?
- Did We Exist as Spirit Beings Prior to Birth? (Jer 1:5)
- How Does Satan Attack Christians? What are His Big THREE SCHEMES?
- The MOST POPULAR BOOK in the Bible? The Least Popular Book?
- WHERE DID JESUS GO When He Died?
- Does a Wedding Ceremony Have Prophetic Typology of the Rapture?
Is my TATTOO a sin?
The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible? The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Is it a sin to be FAT?
To TAT (tattoo) or Not to Tat? Is That the Question?
What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
CanJEWSgo toHEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
The Top Ten from 2017
- “The Five LOVE LANGUAGES” by God
- CANCER Hope: I Am Not Afraid
- Day by Day: Three Things to Pray (A Fun VISION TEST)
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- Are you GLAD to SEE Jesus?
- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME: Names and Titles of Jesus
- What Would BILLY GRAHAMSay on His 99th Birthday?
- 24 Reasons Why I LOVE AMERICA, by John Wayne
- REFORMATION QUIZ: Discerning Truth and Error
- President RONALD REAGAN Sharing A Soldier’s Pledge