- “But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart” (Luke 2:19 – NKJV)
Mary did you know…
That your Baby Boy will calm a storm with His hand?
Did you know…That your Baby Boy has walked where angels trod?
And when you kiss your little Baby, You’ve kissed the face of God?
Mary did you know… That your Baby Boy is Lord of all creation?
Mary did you know…That your Baby Boy will one day rule the nations?
Did you know…That your Baby Boy is heaven’s perfect Lamb?
This sleeping child you’re holding, Is the great I AM?
As I listened this past weekend to this wonderful wording, this most reverent Christmas hymn I was moved emotionally. Every time I hear it I react with great awe, with tears of gratefulness in my heart. Brethren . . . this Christmas event that you and I celebrate is no small matter.
“Mary . . . did you know?” Maybe some of these things were that which Mary “kept” and “pondered in her heart.” One thing is for certain, the descriptive words of this song do well in noting just how special this “Baby Boy” was . . . and is!
Have a good day brethren . . . and as you walk maybe find some time to listen to this Christmas hymn, and may its words cause you to be in awe of the Christmas miracle of our Lord’s birth.
Please consider supporting Reasons for Hope* Jesus in our ministry outreach of educating and equipping Christians to know Jesus better, love Him more, and be ready to share their faith. For more information, click HERE
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- What are the Colors of Sin, Sorry, and Saved? (TEACHING CHILDREN About Salvation)
- Which Old Testament Book Did JESUS QUOTE Most Often?
- Did We Exist as Spirit Beings Prior to Birth? (Jer 1:5)
- How Does Satan Attack Christians? What are His Big THREE SCHEMES?
- The MOST POPULAR BOOK in the Bible? The Least Popular Book?
- WHERE DID JESUS GO When He Died?
- Does a Wedding Ceremony Have Prophetic Typology of the Rapture?
The Top Ten from 2017
- “The Five LOVE LANGUAGES” by God
- CANCER Hope: I Am Not Afraid
- Day by Day: Three Things to Pray (A Fun VISION TEST)
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- Are you GLAD to SEE Jesus?
- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME: Names and Titles of Jesus
- What Would BILLY GRAHAM Say on His 99th Birthday?
- 24 Reasons Why I LOVE AMERICA, by John Wayne
- REFORMATION QUIZ: Discerning Truth and Error
- President RONALD REAGAN Sharing A Soldier’s Pledge