- “The LORD is near to all who call upon Him” (Psalm 145:18 – NKJV)
And in the new morning, throughout the new day, “we call upon Him.”
Note a text of particular interest this day,
- “. . . who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator” (Romans 1:25 – NKJV)
The Word of God speaks of what moves God to work His wrath upon men, to “give them up” (Romans 1:18,24). They “exchange the truth of God for the lie.”
- TRUTH . . . “The truth above all other truths . . . That God is Creator, and deserves eternal worship and blessing by His creatures.”
- LIE . . . “The lie that is greater than all other lies is that some creature, some created being or entity, is greater than its Creator, and such is to be worshiped more than God.”
And “the liar” who is “the devil” (John 8:44), seeks to turn men to this lie. His basic lie is found in the very beginning of the Bible, in Genesis,
- “. . . you will be like God” (Genesis 3:3 – NKJV)
All of ancient paganism, as well as its modern varieties, perpetuates this “lie.” Evolution has been, by far, the most successful variation of the ancient “lie.” And consider its fruits . . . it has spawned such would-be man/gods as Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, and will eventually culminate in “the man of sin . . . the son of perdition” (II Thessalonians 2:3-4).
Beware of the “lie!” Do not be swayed by it, do not give place to it as if it is “truth.” The Bible warns,
- “The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan . . . and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie.” (II Thessalonians 2:9-11 – NKJV)
Have a good day brethren . . . and as you walk may you be a vessel who is grounded in the truth of God’s Word.
The Top Ten in 2019
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- CHARLIE BROWN Theology
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
More Popular Questions & Articles:
If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM? Psalm 22
Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
The Names of Jehovah hidden in Psalm 23! This will surprise you!
What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
Is There a Remez (HIDDEN MESSAGE ) in Revelation 7? Why is Dan Missing?
What Does it Mean to Be A CHILD OF GOD?
Why Is PRAYER Important?
Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR