There are many examples of God’s love for mankind. Of course, the first and foremost example is in God’s gift of Jesus to the world.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
The unconditional, sacrificial love of God is difficult to comprehend in our fallen human state. The greatness of His sacrifice and the immensity of His love for us is almost unfathomable. When man sinned and plunged the world into darkness, God promised to send Himself, the second Person of the Trinity, to rescue and redeem fallen man and to give hope to a broken world.
The Love of God Displayed in Our World
With Mother’s Day approaching, let’s look at one of the greatest examples of God’s love that we see in our world.
The love of a mother for a child is perhaps the closest thing to God’s unconditional love for us. Of course, there are exceptions; but in most cases, the bond between mother and child that originated in the womb is magnified in life. Just as God gave “birth” to His Son through the incarnation of Jesus, mothers bring their children into the world by giving birth to the baby God knit in their womb.
The bond is strong and the love is deep of a mother for a child. The strength and the depth of a mother’s love can help us to understand the sacrificial and amazing love of God for us.
One Mother’s Love
Watch this profound video that illustrates the depth of one mother’s love and her great sacrifice. Let this be a reminder of the unconditional and unending love and grace we are given by our great God.
Watch More Videos Celebrating Moms!
Like our Facebook page to see our Mother’s Day tribute videos- -everyday from now until Sunday. Some are touching, some are inspiring, and one is just downright humorous but true! Join us on Facebook and watch our videos.
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- What are the Colors of Sin, Sorry, and Saved? (TEACHING CHILDREN About Salvation)
- Which Old Testament Book Did JESUS QUOTE Most Often?
- Did We Exist as Spirit Beings Prior to Birth? (Jer 1:5)
- How Does Satan Attack Christians? What are His Big THREE SCHEMES?
- The MOST POPULAR BOOK in the Bible? The Least Popular Book?
- WHERE DID JESUS GO When He Died?
- Does a Wedding Ceremony Have Prophetic Typology of the Rapture?
Is my TATTOO a sin?
The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible? The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Is it a sin to be FAT?
To TAT (tattoo) or Not to Tat? Is That the Question?
What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
Can JEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
The Top Ten from 2017
- “The Five LOVE LANGUAGES” by God
- CANCER Hope: I Am Not Afraid
- Day by Day: Three Things to Pray (A Fun VISION TEST)
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- Are you GLAD to SEE Jesus?
- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME: Names and Titles of Jesus
- What Would BILLY GRAHAM Say on His 99th Birthday?
- 24 Reasons Why I LOVE AMERICA, by John Wayne
- REFORMATION QUIZ: Discerning Truth and Error
- President RONALD REAGAN Sharing A Soldier’s Pledge