There are many examples of God’s love for mankind. Of course, the first and foremost example is in God’s gift of Jesus to the world.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
The unconditional, sacrificial love of God is difficult to comprehend in our fallen human state. The greatness of His sacrifice and the immensity of His love for us is almost unfathomable. When man sinned and plunged the world into darkness, God promised to send Himself, the second Person of the Trinity, to rescue and redeem fallen man and to give hope to a broken world.
The Love of God Displayed in Our World
With Mother’s Day approaching, let’s look at one of the greatest examples of God’s love that we see in our world.
The love of a mother for a child is perhaps the closest thing to God’s unconditional love for us. Of course, there are exceptions; but in most cases, the bond between mother and child that originated in the womb is magnified in life. Just as God gave “birth” to His Son through the incarnation of Jesus, mothers bring their children into the world by giving birth to the baby God knit in their womb.
The bond is strong and the love is deep of a mother for a child. The strength and the depth of a mother’s love can help us to understand the sacrificial and amazing love of God for us.
One Mother’s Love
Watch this profound video that illustrates the depth of one mother’s love and her great sacrifice. Let this be a reminder of the unconditional and unending love and grace we are given by our great God.
Watch More Videos Celebrating Moms!
Like our Facebook page to see our Mother’s Day tribute videos- -everyday from now until Sunday. Some are touching, some are inspiring, and one is just downright humorous but true! Join us on Facebook and watch our videos.
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible? The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
- Is it a sin to be FAT?
- To TAT (tattoo) or Not to Tat? Is That the Question?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- Can JEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
- What is MAUNDY THURSDAY about?
- What is the UNPARDONABLE sin? What if I commit it?
- Will Impure Thoughts Condemn Me? How do I fight them?
- Who were the Nephalim?
- To Tat or Not to Tat (Tattoo). Is that the Question?
- Is there a HIDEN MESSAGE in Genesis 5?
- Did Pilate Proclaim Jesus to be God?
- Does God create EVIL as Isaiah 45:7 says?
- Are we the Bride of Christ now or is that future?
- Is there an ERROR in Genesis 2:17 because Adam and Eve didn't die?
- Are the Jews of today still the CHOSEN people of God?
- Is there a HIDDEN MESSAGE in Revelation 7?
- How should I WITNESS to Jehovah's Witnesses?
The Top Ten of 2016
- Is the US GOVERNMENT in the Book of Isaiah?
- Pause to PRAY
- Jesus WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
- At the GATE OF THE YEAR: A Message to a Troubled Nation
- Following the GOOD, GREAT, CHIEF, SHEPHERD
- Surely This was a RIGHTEOUS MAN
- But, IF NOT
- Seven Things Christians Must REMEMBER
- Are You GLAD to SEE Jesus?
- The Totem of SALVATION
Share your faith...