There are many examples of God’s love for mankind. Of course, the first and foremost example is in God’s gift of Jesus to the world.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
The unconditional, sacrificial love of God is difficult to comprehend in our fallen human state. The greatness of His sacrifice and the immensity of His love for us is almost unfathomable. When man sinned and plunged the world into darkness, God promised to send Himself, the second Person of the Trinity, to rescue and redeem fallen man and to give hope to a broken world.
The Love of God Displayed in Our World
With Mother’s Day approaching, let’s look at one of the greatest examples of God’s love that we see in our world.
The love of a mother for a child is perhaps the closest thing to God’s unconditional love for us. Of course, there are exceptions; but in most cases, the bond between mother and child that originated in the womb is magnified in life. Just as God gave “birth” to His Son through the incarnation of Jesus, mothers bring their children into the world by giving birth to the baby God knit in their womb.
The bond is strong and the love is deep of a mother for a child. The strength and the depth of a mother’s love can help us to understand the sacrificial and amazing love of God for us.
One Mother’s Love
Watch this profound video that illustrates the depth of one mother’s love and her great sacrifice. Let this be a reminder of the unconditional and unending love and grace we are given by our great God.
Mother's Day Articles and Videos
- A Tribute to Mothers on Mother’s Day
- GOD BLESS MOMS -- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
- A TRIBUTE to Mother from the Bible
- A Mother’s Day POEM
- 15 THINGS Mom Taught Me & 1 from Dad!
- 21st Century Mom
- Mother: Sounds A Lot LIKE JESUS
- GOD CHOSE YOU To Be Their Mother
- GOD'S PRESCRIPTION for Mother’s Day
- How Can We Understand God’s Love? (A Must See Video)
- Mothers Are A GIFT FROM GOD
- Mothers Day POP-UP CARD
- THANK YOU, Mom
- MOM'S AMAZING LOVE-A Forever Friend
- Can You Name the Children of Biblical Mothers?
- Your Mother, by J.R. Miller, 1898
Like our Facebook page to see our Mother’s Day tribute videos- -everyday from now until Sunday. Some are touching, some are inspiring, and one is just downright humorous but true! Join us on Facebook and watch our videos.
Jesus is the Reason this Ministry Exists
Thank you to all who contributed in 2020. Your generosity is a blessing and encouragement to us. We did not meet expenses in 2020 and still need your help to continue our global outreach in 2021. Our mission is to glorify God by equipping, encouraging, and empowering YOU to understand the Bible and grow in faith. If our online resources have blessed you, we hope you will support Reasons for Hope* Jesus. Our ministry outreach has grown significantly and. . .
Please support Reasons for Hope* Jesus with a donation of $5, $10, $20, or more. A donation of any amount is needed and greatly appreciated.
CLICK TO DONATE
to Reasons for Hope*Jesus(a 501c3 Ministry)
Use a Credit Card or PayPal for safe, secure giving.
***A Hidden Message in Psalm 23?***
Hidden in the six verses of Psalm 23 are 11 names for Jesus. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll send you The Names of God in Psalm 23 PDF that reveals all 11 names and Scripture verses of comfort and hope (link will be sent in your confirmation email).
The Top Ten Got Questions? in 2020
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
- How are the Shepherd’s Rod and Staff Different?
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
- How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM? Psalm 22
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
More Popular Got Questions & Articles
Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM?
If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Re-Baptized?
What Does it Mean to Be A CHILD OF GOD?
Which OT Book Did JESUS QUOTE Most Often?
How Did the Wise Men Know This Was the Messiah and KNOW TO FOLLOW HIS STAR?
What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
How long did JOB SUFFER?
Three Heavens? Where is the THIRD HEAVEN?
What are the “I Will ” STATEMENTS of Satan, God, and Jesus?
SIN, INIQUITY, TRANSGRESSION? How are they different?
Should we call HIM JESUS? Or Yahweh? Or Yeshua?
Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER?
JESUS WEPT. Why?
Is There a Remez (HIDDEN MESSAGE ) in Revelation 7? Why is Dan Missing?
Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR
TOP TEN Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Memorial Day BAGPIPES TRIBUTE: Amazing Grace
- Christian Version of Leonard Cohen's HALLELUJAH
- RISE AND SHINE and Give God the Glory, Glory!
- WERE YOU THERE When They Crucified My Lord?
- PAUL HARVEY: THE BIRDCAGE
- PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN: A SOLDIER'S PLEDGE
- JOHN WAYNE ~ WHY I LOVE AMERICA
- THE LEGEND OF THE CANDY CANE - A Christmas Story to Share
- TASTE AND SEE that the Lord is Good ~ Psalm 34
- Hark! the Herald Angels Sing -- CHARLIE BROWN Christmas