There are many examples of God’s love for mankind. Of course, the first and foremost example is in God’s gift of Jesus to the world.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
The unconditional, sacrificial love of God is difficult to comprehend in our fallen human state. The greatness of His sacrifice and the immensity of His love for us is almost unfathomable. When man sinned and plunged the world into darkness, God promised to send Himself, the second Person of the Trinity, to rescue and redeem fallen man and to give hope to a broken world.
The Love of God Displayed in Our World
With Mother’s Day approaching, let’s look at one of the greatest examples of God’s love that we see in our world.
The love of a mother for a child is perhaps the closest thing to God’s unconditional love for us. Of course, there are exceptions; but in most cases, the bond between mother and child that originated in the womb is magnified in life. Just as God gave “birth” to His Son through the incarnation of Jesus, mothers bring their children into the world by giving birth to the baby God knit in their womb.
The bond is strong and the love is deep of a mother for a child. The strength and the depth of a mother’s love can help us to understand the sacrificial and amazing love of God for us.
One Mother’s Love
Watch this profound video that illustrates the depth of one mother’s love and her great sacrifice. Let this be a reminder of the unconditional and unending love and grace we are given by our great God.
Watch More Videos Celebrating Moms!
- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
- A TRIBUTE to Mother from the Bible
- A Mother’s Day POEM
- 15 THINGS Mom Taught Me & 1 from Dad!
- 21st Century Mom
- Mother: Sounds A Lot LIKE JESUS
- GOD CHOSE YOU To Be Their Mother
- GOD'S PRESCRIPTION for Mother’s Day
- How Can We Understand God’s Love? (A Must See Video)
- Mothers Are A GIFT FROM GOD
- Mothers Day POP-UP CARD
- THANK YOU, Mom
- MOM'S AMAZING LOVE-A Forever Friend
- Can You Name the Children of Biblical Mothers?
Like our Facebook page to see our Mother’s Day tribute videos- -everyday from now until Sunday. Some are touching, some are inspiring, and one is just downright humorous but true! Join us on Facebook and watch our videos.
The Top Ten Power of Hope Articles from 2018
- JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
- The GATE OF THE YEAR: A Message to a Troubled Nation
- TWO WOMEN—Two Stories—Two Songs
- “LAUGHTER is the Best Medicine” Who Said That?
- The WIZARD OF OZ and God
- Following the Good, Great, and Chief SHEPHERD
- The best EULOGY to remember a father!
- ISRAEL Celebrates 70 YEARS As A Nation & the Significance for Christians
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- CHARLIE BROWN THEOLOGY
Our Ministry’s Two Favorite Articles from 2018:
Facing Terminal Cancer with Hope & Joy
When the Battle is Lost but the Victory is Won — Saying Goodbye to a Friend
The Top Ten Got Questions? Articles from 2018
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Where did OT Saints go at death?ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- Should we call HIS NAME Jesus? Or Yahweh?Or Yeshua?
- Jesus said, I NEVER KNEW YOU. Why?
- CanJEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
Other Popular Questions:
- Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR
- Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
- If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Is PRAYER Important?
- Is There a Hidden Message in Revelation 7?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS?
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Top Three Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Christian Version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah
- Memorial Day Bagpipes Tribute: Amazing Grace
- Psalm 34 – Taste and See That the Lord is Good
Reasons for Hope* Jesus is a non-profit, donor-supported ministry.
PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING REASONS FOR HOPE* JESUS.
A donation of any amount is helpful and greatly appreciated.
You Can Make a Difference:
Visit our Store