We believe in a pre-Trib Rapture because we believe that is what the Bible teaches. Let’s consider what we know:
- The Tribulation is a seven-year period, the seventieth week of Daniel’s prophecy (Daniel 9). [Read: What is the Seventieth Week of Daniel?]
- Jesus spoke of the Great Tribulation, the last 3 1/2 years of the seven-year period. Mat 24:21
- The Tribulation will be the time of Jacob’s trouble (Jer 30:7). [Jacob’s name was changed to Israel = the time of Israel’s trouble.]
- The purpose of the Rapture is to call Israel to repentance and for God to restore them to a relationship with Himself through Jesus.
- The tribulation is not about the Church. We are the Bride of Christ. And what bridegroom, who loves his betrothed bride and has the power to do so, would allow his bride to suffer for one minute, let alone for seven years (or even 3 ½ years)?
We believe the Scriptures teach that Jesus will come for His Bride before the time of Israel’s trouble begins.
- Paul wrote that the Bride of Christ is not appointed to wrath (1 Thess 5:9) and that Jesus has saved us from this wrath (1 Th 1:10).
- Jesus told that the Tribulation will be God’s wrath poured out on the world (Matt 24:21, Rev 6-19).
- And Jesus said that He will keep us from this time that will come upon the whole world to try them (Rev 3:10).
We believe that the Church is experiencing the “beginning of sorrows” (Matt 24:5-8).
What is the Rapture and is it biblical?
Why a Pre-Trib Rapture?
Will the Rapture Occur at Pentecost (Shavuot)?
Does a Wedding Ceremony Have Prophetic Typology of the Rapture?
When the Church is Raptured, Will Animals be Left Behind?
Why Do We Believe in a Pre-Trib Rapture?
What is the Seventieth Week of Daniel?
Does 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 Suggest a Mid-Trib Rapture?
Verses about The Rapture: 1 Corinthians 15:52, 1 Thessalonians 1:10, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-15, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-5, 1 Thessalonians 5:9, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2, Titus 2:13, Revelation 3:10
Read also: What are the Four Views of the End Times? A Pre, Post, and Amillennial Chart
Jesus is the Reason this Ministry Exists
We continue to reach people worldwide with the truths of God's Word and the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Your generosity is both a blessing and encouragement. Our mission is to glorify God by equipping, encouraging, and empowering YOU to understand the Bible and grow in faith. If our online resources have blessed you, please support Reasons for Hope* Jesus. Our ministry outreach has grown significantly and . . .
Please support Reasons for Hope* Jesus with a donation of $5, $10, $20, or more. A donation of any amount is needed and greatly appreciated.
CLICK TO DONATE
to Reasons for Hope*Jesus(a 501c3 Ministry)
Use a Credit Card or PayPal for safe, secure giving.
***A Hidden Message in Psalm 23?***
Hidden in the six verses of Psalm 23 are 11 names for Jesus. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll send you The Names of God in Psalm 23 PDF that reveals all 11 names and Scripture verses of comfort and hope (link will be sent in your confirmation email).
A Room with a View of Eternity—The Last Will & Testament of Jesus Christ Take a seat at the Master's table. Learn about the riches He gives to all who are His. This book will bless and encourage you, give you hope, and help you live in the joy of your salvation and the riches of Christ that are yours.
The Top Ten Got Questions? in 2022
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- How long did JOB SUFFER?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
- How are the Shepherd’s ROD and STAFF Different?
- Which Old Testament Book Did JESUS QUOTE most often?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- ONLY ONE LIFE, Twill Soon Be Past – by C.T. Studd (1860 – 1931)
- How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM in Psalm 22?
This is not a Got Questions? article. But it's so popular it ranked among the top pages viewed:
More Popular Got Questions
- Did Jesus Fight Satan to Take Back the KEYS of Death and Hell?
- How Did the Wise Men Know This Was the Messiah and KNOW TO FOLLOW HIS STAR?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- Jesus' Last Days TIMELINE: The Cross and The Crucifixion
- How Many MIRACLES Did Jesus Do?
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
- Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM?
- SIN, INIQUITY, TRANSGRESSION? How are they different?
- What are the NAMES of JEHOVAH Hidden in Psalm 23?
- Jesus in the Gospels: What are the Four Different Presentations of Jesus?
- If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Re-Baptized?
- Why Did God Create Man Knowing MAN WOULD SIN?
- What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
- What are the “I Will ” STATEMENTS of Satan, God, and Jesus?
- Was MARY a LEVITE Making Jesus both a Priest and King?
- Why Was a RAM SACRIFICED in Genesis 22 Instead of a Lamb?
- Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER?
- Can Jews go to Heaven without knowing Jesus?
TOP TEN Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Memorial Day BAGPIPES TRIBUTE: Amazing Grace
- RISE AND SHINE and Give God the Glory, Glory!
- WERE YOU THERE When They Crucified My Lord?
- PAUL HARVEY: THE BIRDCAGE
- PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN: A SOLDIER'S PLEDGE
- Hark! the Herald Angels Sing -- CHARLIE BROWN Christmas
- JOHN WAYNE ~ WHY I LOVE AMERICA
- Jimmy Stewart - Nativity Scene Prayer: Mr. Krueger's Christmas
- THE LEGEND OF THE CANDY CANE - A Christmas Story to Share
- Not by Might, Not by Power, But BY MY SPIRIT says the Lord (Zechariah 4:6)
- Erwin Lutzer - We Will Not Be SILENCED