- They fit in your wallet.
- They’re easy to leave.
- They’re likely to be kept.
- They’re a great way to witness!
What do people do with a business card? They read it. Then put it in their wallet!
Not everyone is comfortable with witnessing, and sometimes there just isn’t the opportunity, so these tracts are a great way to share the gospel.
Be Ready Always...
to give a reason for the Hope that you have (1 Peter 3:15). When you can’t share the gospel with your words, share it by leaving tracts that tell people about God's grace.
When leaving a tract, always be diligent to pray for the short gospel message. Pray that it be found by someone who is in need of Jesus’ saving grace, and pray that the person will have a tender heart and open ears to receive the gift Jesus desires to give them.
By the power of the Holy Spirit, even a small tract can help in turning a broken, sinful person from darkness to light.
Preach the Gospel with a Tract
Some Ideas for Leaving Tracts
- At a restaurant on the table as you leave.
- With your payment in the check presenter folders. (Always bless your server with a good tip as well as the good news of the gospel)
- Put a tract in a small sandwich bag and use a rubber band to attach it to a cold bottle of water. Then give to outdoor workers.
- At a bar: on a table, in a restroom, when paying, etc.
- In a restroom: On top of the toilet paper holder; on the sink, etc.
- In an elevator
- In beer cases at the grocery/convenience stores
- In store dressing rooms
- On a car windshield
- When paying a bill by mail
- At rest stops along the highway
- Highway Toll Booth Attendant
A Unique Idea from Our Community:
After you swipe your credit card at the gas pump, slip a tract into the credit card slot. The next “gas pumper” will need to remove the tract before pumping gas and they will have a few minutes of idle time to read the tract. While the gas is pumping, the Holy Spirit will be flowing. Pray that the next “gas pumper” will hear God’s call and respond.
***Please Tell Us About the Creative Ways and
Various Places You’ve Shared the Gospel Using Tracts***
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible? The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
- Is it a sin to be FAT?
- To TAT (tattoo) or Not to Tat? Is That the Question?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- Can JEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
- What is MAUNDY THURSDAY about?
- What is the UNPARDONABLE sin? What if I commit it?
- Will Impure Thoughts Condemn Me? How do I fight them?
- Who were the Nephalim?
- To Tat or Not to Tat (Tattoo). Is that the Question?
- Is there a HIDEN MESSAGE in Genesis 5?
- Did Pilate Proclaim Jesus to be God?
- Does God create EVIL as Isaiah 45:7 says?
- Are we the Bride of Christ now or is that future?
- Is there an ERROR in Genesis 2:17 because Adam and Eve didn't die?
- Are the Jews of today still the CHOSEN people of God?
- Is there a HIDDEN MESSAGE in Revelation 7?
- How should I WITNESS to Jehovah's Witnesses?
The Top Ten of 2016
- Is the US GOVERNMENT in the Book of Isaiah?
- Pause to PRAY
- Jesus WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
- At the GATE OF THE YEAR: A Message to a Troubled Nation
- Following the GOOD, GREAT, CHIEF, SHEPHERD
- Surely This was a RIGHTEOUS MAN
- But, IF NOT
- Seven Things Christians Must REMEMBER
- Are You GLAD to SEE Jesus?
- The Totem of SALVATION
Share your faith...