He Cares for All
The Bible declares that God created all things and that whatever beings He created, He cares for. It assures us that no being is so great as to be exempt from His control. And none are so little as to be beneath His regard. In like manner, His eye is directed to every event which may befall any one of His creatures. No event is either so momentous or so insignificant as to be beyond His management or unworthy of His notice.
The sparrow which falls to the earth is not less an object of His regard than the seraph that stands before His throne!
God is Sovereign
All His creatures in this world, and all the events of human life, are under God’s regulation and control. This banishes the feeling of uncertainty and hopelessness, which events might otherwise awaken. And how important to know that nothing happens by chance. Everything is ordained and appointed according to certain divine principles that are fixed and stable. And these principles will continue to be developed until the grand end of God’s government shall have been attained!
However important this information may be, it does not cheer the heart amidst its sorrows. Nor does it inspire living hope which can bear us up under their heavy pressure. Furthermore, we are assured that the government under which we live is conducted by . . .
- a God of infinite intelligence and wisdom;
- a being who cannot err
- One who knows the end from the beginning; and
- He who is incapable of choosing an improper end, or of employing unsuitable means for its attainment.
God’s Perfect Wisdom
A persuasion of God’s perfect wisdom in the management of our affairs is needful, as we feel our own helplessness. We are taught by disappointments and trials that our affairs are too high and too great to be managed by ourselves. And when assured of this precious truth, we shall more readily submit to all God’s appointments. We will be satisfied that although we know not the plan of His operations, yet it is known and approved of by the One whose wisdom is the best guarantee of the universe. And thus, will the idea of blind fate be excluded, and also the idea of chance.
Yearnings of the Heart
Still, the heart desires something more. It is not enough that the world is neither left to the random vicissitudes of chance–nor governed by a blind and inexorable fate. It is not enough for our comfort to know that a God of infinite intelligence presides over affairs and that laws are the emanations of His unerring wisdom.
Great and glorious as these discoveries are, the heart longs to know the character, not less than the wisdom of that Almighty Being. The heart longs to be acquainted, if not with His secret purposes, at least with the nature of His moral perfections and His dispositions towards us. “God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us!” Romans 5:8
“Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns!” Revelation 19:6
Jesus is the Reason this Ministry Exists
We continue to reach people worldwide with the truths of God's Word and the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Your generosity is both a blessing and encouragement. Our mission is to glorify God by equipping, encouraging, and empowering YOU to understand the Bible and grow in faith. If our online resources have blessed you, please support Reasons for Hope* Jesus. Our ministry outreach has grown significantly and . . .
Please support Reasons for Hope* Jesus with a donation of $5, $10, $20, or more. A donation of any amount is needed and greatly appreciated.
CLICK TO DONATE
to Reasons for Hope*Jesus(a 501c3 Ministry)
Use a Credit Card or PayPal for safe, secure giving.
***A Hidden Message in Psalm 23?***
Hidden in the six verses of Psalm 23 are 11 names for Jesus. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll send you The Names of God in Psalm 23 PDF that reveals all 11 names and Scripture verses of comfort and hope (link will be sent in your confirmation email).
A Room with a View of Eternity—The Last Will & Testament of Jesus Christ Take a seat at the Master's table. Learn about the riches He gives to all who are His. This book will bless and encourage you, give you hope, and help you live in the joy of your salvation and the riches of Christ that are yours.
The Top Ten Got Questions? in 2021
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- How are the Shepherd’s ROD and STAFF Different?
- How long did JOB SUFFER?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- Which Old Testament Book Did JESUS QUOTE most often?
- How Did the Wise Men Know This Was the Messiah and KNOW TO FOLLOW HIS STAR?
- Did Jesus Fight Satan to Take Back the KEYS of Death and Hell?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
More Popular Got Questions & Articles
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
- How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM in Psalm 22?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Re-Baptized?
- What are the NAMES of JEHOVAH Hidden in Psalm 23?
- How Many MIRACLES Did Jesus Do?
- Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM?
- Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER?
- Was MARY a LEVITE Making Jesus both a Priest and King?
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- What are the “I Will ” STATEMENTS of Satan, God, and Jesus?
- Do ANGELS TAKE US TO HEAVEN When We Die?
- SIN, INIQUITY, TRANSGRESSION? How are they different?
- What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
- Why Was a RAM SACRIFICED in Genesis 22 Instead of a Lamb?
TOP TEN Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Memorial Day BAGPIPES TRIBUTE: Amazing Grace
- RISE AND SHINE and Give God the Glory, Glory!
- PAUL HARVEY: THE BIRDCAGE
- WERE YOU THERE When They Crucified My Lord?
- PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN: A SOLDIER'S PLEDGE
- JOHN WAYNE ~ WHY I LOVE AMERICA
- Hark! the Herald Angels Sing -- CHARLIE BROWN Christmas
- THE LEGEND OF THE CANDY CANE - A Christmas Story to Share
- Erwin Lutzer - We Will Not Be SILENCED
- Jimmy Stewart - Nativity Scene Prayer: Mr. Krueger's Christmas