BIRDS ARE CHIRPING
By [the waters] the birds of the heavens have their home; They sing among the branches. (Psalm 104:12)
All of creation sings of the Lord and the melodic springtime sound of birds chirping brings forth a rejoicing in our hearts and songs of praise from our lips.
FLOWERS ARE BLOOMING
I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters. (Song 2:1-2)
Budding flowers in the early spring, and fully bloomed as weather warms, are a beautiful reminder of the newness of life we have in Jesus.
BUTTERFLIES ARE FLUTTERING
Be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind… (Roman 12:2)
Just as a caterpillar is transformed into a butterfly, we are being transformed by the power of God’s Word renewing our minds and His Spirit warming our souls.
He has made everything beautiful in its time.
- The best eulogy to remember a father!
- Jesus wept. It’s not the shortest verse.
- Are you glad to see Jesus?
- Misconceptions about Christmas
- At the Gate of the Year: A Message to a Troubled Nation
- See Jesus on every page of the Bible!
- Surely This Was a Righteous Man
- How should I witness to Jehovah’s Witnesses?
- Hear, See, Speak and POST No Evil
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
- Is It a Sin to Drink Alcohol?
- The Meaning of Colors in the Bible? /The Meaning of Numbers in the Bible?
- What is the unpardonable sin? What if I commit it?
- Is it a sin to be fat?
- Can Jews go to Heaven without knowing Jesus?
- Is there a hidden message in Rev 7? Why is Dan missing?
- Did Jesus descend into Hell?
- Where did OT saints go at death? What’s Abraham’s Bosom?