BIRDS ARE CHIRPING
By [the waters] the birds of the heavens have their home; They sing among the branches. (Psalm 104:12)
All of creation sings of the Lord and the melodic springtime sound of birds chirping brings forth a rejoicing in our hearts and songs of praise from our lips.
FLOWERS ARE BLOOMING
I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters. (Song 2:1-2)
Budding flowers in the early spring, and fully bloomed as weather warms, are a beautiful reminder of the newness of life we have in Jesus.
BUTTERFLIES ARE FLUTTERING
Be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind… (Roman 12:2)
Just as a caterpillar is transformed into a butterfly, we are being transformed by the power of God’s Word renewing our minds and His Spirit warming our souls.
He has made everything beautiful in its time.
Receive articles like this in your inbox.
The Top Ten articles in 2015
- The best eulogy to remember a father!
- Jesus wept. It’s not the shortest verse.
- Are you glad to see Jesus?
- Misconceptions about Christmas
- At the Gate of the Year: A Message to a Troubled Nation
- See Jesus on every page of the Bible!
- Surely This Was a Righteous Man
- How should I witness to Jehovah’s Witnesses?
- Hear, See, Speak and POST No Evil
The Top Ten of 2015
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
- Is It a Sin to Drink Alcohol?
- The Meaning of Colors in the Bible? /The Meaning of Numbers in the Bible?
- What is the unpardonable sin? What if I commit it?
- Is it a sin to be fat?
- Can Jews go to Heaven without knowing Jesus?
- Is there a hidden message in Rev 7? Why is Dan missing?
- Did Jesus descend into Hell?
- Where did OT saints go at death? What’s Abraham’s Bosom?