- What was the first miracle, or supernatural event reported in the Bible?
- In what body of water was Naaman the leper healed?
- Who caused an axe head to swim?
- When prayers were offered, who opened the doors of a prison to free a man?
- What miracle of Jesus is recorded by all four of the Gospel writers?
- The first miracle, or supernatural event reported in the Bible is creation (Genesis 1:1).
- Naaman the leper was healed in the Jordan River (2 Kings 5).
- Elisha caused an axe head to swim (2 Kings 6:1-7).
- An angel sent by God answered prayers by opening the doors of the prison and setting Peter free (Acts 12:5,12).
- The miracle of Jesus’ feeding of the 5,000 is recorded by all four of the Gospel Writers.
Check out more Fun Stuff!
- What are the Colors of Sin, Sorry and Saved? (Teaching Children About Salvation)
- Scripture Cookies
- Fun Facts: Animals in the Bible
- Fun Facts: The Long and Short of It?
- Fun Facts: Miracles!
- “A house divided cannot stand” Who Said That?
- “By the skin of my teeth!” Who Said That?
- “Eat, drink and be merry.” Who Said That? (and don’t guess Dave Matthews)