It’s summer and we all want to enjoy the long, hazy, crazy days of summer. But how should a Christian spend vacation??? Whether it’s a long get-away to a far-off destination, or a stay-cation enjoying hometown attractions, we should always be ready to tell others about the love of Jesus and His gift of saving grace.
As you can tell by now, this is not our regular “Got Questions?” article. That’s because….we’re on VACATION. Thanks for letting us take a break. We are at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Training Center, The Cove, for a seminar with evangelist and apologist Alex McFarland (www.alexmcfarland.com). The Cove is a beautiful retreat for spiritual growth and rest (www.thecove.org).
So today, this is simply a reminder to all of us to testify to the love of Jesus and to share the gospel with our words, both spoken and unspoken, whether it’s a day of work or vacation. We’re sharing a couple videos we’ve produced for our YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/reasonsforhopejesus/) to inspire and motivate your evangelistic effort to help build the Kingdom of God.
We hope you enjoy your summer vacation.
Wherever you go, whatever you do, leave your footprint.
Tell people about the love of Jesus.
There are lost people all around.
Tell them about Jesus!
OR, leave a tract that tells them “Jesus Loves You!”
In addition to lost people, there are also Christians who need to hear the gospel. Many have been taken captive by the busyness of daily life and the pleasures of the world. Remind them of their Hope. Help them to remember the riches they have in Christ Jesus. We all need our brothers and sisters in Christ to help us stay focused in a world that is moving faster and faster with each passing day.
Make your vacation God-honoring as well as relaxing and rejuvenating.
Return home knowing that your time off was
from work and the routines of daily life,
not from knowing, loving, and sharing Jesus.
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIEDon Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- What are the Colors of Sin, Sorry, and Saved? (TEACHING CHILDREN About Salvation)
- Which Old Testament Book Did JESUS QUOTE Most Often?
- Did We Exist as Spirit Beings Prior to Birth? (Jer 1:5)
- How Does Satan Attack Christians? What are His Big THREE SCHEMES?
- The MOST POPULAR BOOK in the Bible? The Least Popular Book?
- WHERE DID JESUS GO When He Died?
- Does a Wedding Ceremony Have Prophetic Typology of the Rapture?
Is my TATTOO a sin?
The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible? The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Is it a sin to be FAT?
To TAT (tattoo) or Not to Tat? Is That the Question?
What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
CanJEWSgo toHEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
The Top Ten from 2017
- “The Five LOVE LANGUAGES” by God
- CANCER Hope: I Am Not Afraid
- Day by Day: Three Things to Pray (A Fun VISION TEST)
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- Are you GLAD to SEE Jesus?
- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME: Names and Titles of Jesus
- What Would BILLY GRAHAMSay on His 99th Birthday?
- 24 Reasons Why I LOVE AMERICA, by John Wayne
- REFORMATION QUIZ: Discerning Truth and Error
- President RONALD REAGAN Sharing A Soldier’s Pledge