It’s summer and we all want to enjoy the long, hazy, crazy days of summer. But how should a Christian spend vacation??? Whether it’s a long get-away to a far-off destination, or a stay-cation enjoying hometown attractions, we should always be ready to tell others about the love of Jesus and His gift of saving grace.
As you can tell by now, this is not our regular “Got Questions?” article. That’s because….we’re on VACATION. Thanks for letting us take a break. We are at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Training Center, The Cove, for a seminar with evangelist and apologist Alex McFarland (www.alexmcfarland.com). The Cove is a beautiful retreat for spiritual growth and rest (www.thecove.org).
So today, this is simply a reminder to all of us to testify to the love of Jesus and to share the gospel with our words, both spoken and unspoken, whether it’s a day of work or vacation. We’re sharing a couple videos we’ve produced for our YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/reasonsforhopejesus/) to inspire and motivate your evangelistic effort to help build the Kingdom of God.
We hope you enjoy your summer vacation.
Wherever you go, whatever you do, leave your footprint.
Tell people about the love of Jesus.
There are lost people all around.
Tell them about Jesus!
OR, leave a tract that tells them “Jesus Loves You!”
In addition to lost people, there are also Christians who need to hear the gospel. Many have been taken captive by the busyness of daily life and the pleasures of the world. Remind them of their Hope. Help them to remember the riches they have in Christ Jesus. We all need our brothers and sisters in Christ to help us stay focused in a world that is moving faster and faster with each passing day.
Make your vacation God-honoring as well as relaxing and rejuvenating.
Return home knowing that your time off was
from work and the routines of daily life,
not from knowing, loving, and sharing Jesus.
The Top Ten Power of Hope Articles from 2018
- JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
- The GATE OF THE YEAR: A Message to a Troubled Nation
- TWO WOMEN—Two Stories—Two Songs
- “LAUGHTER is the Best Medicine” Who Said That?
- The WIZARD OF OZ and God
- Following the Good, Great, and Chief SHEPHERD
- The best EULOGY to remember a father!
- ISRAEL Celebrates 70 YEARS As A Nation & the Significance for Christians
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- CHARLIE BROWN THEOLOGY
Our Ministry’s Two Favorite Articles from 2018:
Facing Terminal Cancer with Hope & Joy
When the Battle is Lost but the Victory is Won — Saying Goodbye to a Friend
The Top Ten Got Questions? Articles from 2018
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Where did OT Saints go at death?ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- Should we call HIS NAME Jesus? Or Yahweh?Or Yeshua?
- Jesus said, I NEVER KNEW YOU. Why?
- CanJEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
Other Popular Questions:
- Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR
- Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
- If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Is PRAYER Important?
- Is There a Hidden Message in Revelation 7?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS?
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Top Three Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Christian Version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah
- Memorial Day Bagpipes Tribute: Amazing Grace
- Psalm 34 – Taste and See That the Lord is Good
Reasons for Hope* Jesus is a non-profit, donor-supported ministry.
PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING REASONS FOR HOPE* JESUS.
A donation of any amount is helpful and greatly appreciated.
You Can Make a Difference: ~ CLICK TO DONATE ~
Use PayPal or a Credit Card for safe, secure giving.
Visit our Store