Share Your Faith With Others
- They fit in your wallet.
- They’re easy to leave.
- They’re likely to be kept.
- They’re a great way to witness!
What do people do with a business card? They read it. Then, put it in their wallet!
Preach the Gospel with a Tract
Some Ideas for Leaving Tracts
- At a restaurant on the table as you leave.
- With your payment in the check presenter folders. (Always bless your server with a good tip as well as the good news of the gospel)
- Put a tract in a small sandwich bag and use a rubber band to attach it to a cold bottle of water. Then give to outdoor workers.
- At a bar: on a table, in a restroom, when paying, etc.
- In a restroom: On top of the toilet paper holder; on the sink, etc.
- In an elevator
- In beer cases at the grocery/convenience stores
- In store dressing rooms
- On a car windshield
- When paying a bill by mail
- At rest stops along the highway
- Highway Toll Booth Attendant
A Unique Idea from Our Community:
After you swipe your credit card at the gas pump, slip a tract into the credit card slot. The next “gas pumper” will need to remove the tract before pumping gas and they will have a few minutes of idle time to read the tract. While the gas is pumping, the Holy Spirit will be flowing. Pray that the next “gas pumper” will hear God’s call and respond.
***Please Tell Us About the Creative Ways and
Various Places You’ve Shared the Gospel Using Tracts***
If you do NOT know Jesus, click here NOW!
Jesus is the Reason this Ministry Exists
Our mission is to glorify God by equipping, encouraging, and empowering
YOU to understand the Bible and grow in faith. If our online resources have blessed you, we hope you will support Reasons for Hope* Jesus. Our ministry outreach has grown significantly and we need your help to continue. Please support Reasons for Hope* Jesus with a donation of $5, $10, $20, or more. A donation of any amount is needed and greatly appreciated.
CLICK TO DONATE
to Reasons for Hope*Jesus(a 501c3 Ministry)
Use a Credit Card or PayPal for safe, secure giving.
***A Hidden Message in Psalm 23?*** Hidden in the six verses of Psalm 23 are 11 names for Jesus. Subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll send you The Names of God in Psalm 23 PDF that reveals all 11 names and Scripture verses of comfort and hope (link will be sent in your confirmation email). SUBSCRIBE NOW
The Top Ten in 2019
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- CHARLIE BROWN Theology
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
More Popular Questions & Articles:
If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM? Psalm 22
Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
The Names of Jehovah hidden in Psalm 23! This will surprise you!
What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
Is There a Remez (HIDDEN MESSAGE ) in Revelation 7? Why is Dan Missing?
What Does it Mean to Be A CHILD OF GOD?
Why Is PRAYER Important?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR