Click Here for an answer to the most important question:
Share Your Faith With Others
- They fit in your wallet.
- They’re easy to leave.
- They’re likely to be kept.
- They’re a great way to witness!
What do people do with a business card? They read it. Then, put it in their wallet!
Be Ready Always...
to give a reason for the Hope that you have (1 Peter 3:15). When you can’t share the gospel with your words, share it by leaving tracts that tell people about God's grace.
When leaving a tract, always be diligent to pray about the short gospel message. Pray that it be found by someone who is in need of Jesus’ saving grace, and pray that the person will have a tender heart and open ears to receive the gift Jesus desires to give them.
By the power of the Holy Spirit, even a small tract can help in turning a broken sinner from darkness to light.
PERFECT FOR LENT AND EASTER -- SHARE THE GOSPEL!
Preach the Gospel with a Tract
Some Ideas for Leaving Tracts
- At a restaurant on the table as you leave.
- With your payment in the check presenter folders. (Always bless your server with a good tip as well as the good news of the gospel)
- Put a tract in a small sandwich bag and use a rubber band to attach it to a cold bottle of water. Then give to outdoor workers.
- At a bar: on a table, in a restroom, when paying, etc.
- In a restroom: On top of the toilet paper holder; on the sink, etc.
- In an elevator
- In beer cases at the grocery/convenience stores
- In store dressing rooms
- On a car windshield
- When paying a bill by mail
- At rest stops along the highway
- Highway Toll Booth Attendant
A Unique Idea from Our Community:
After you swipe your credit card at the gas pump, slip a tract into the credit card slot. The next “gas pumper” will need to remove the tract before pumping gas and they will have a few minutes of idle time to read the tract. While the gas is pumping, the Holy Spirit will be flowing. Pray that the next “gas pumper” will hear God’s call and respond.
***Please Tell Us About the Creative Ways and
Various Places You’ve Shared the Gospel Using Tracts***
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- What are the Colors of Sin, Sorry, and Saved? (TEACHING CHILDREN About Salvation)
- Which Old Testament Book Did JESUS QUOTE Most Often?
- Did We Exist as Spirit Beings Prior to Birth? (Jer 1:5)
- How Does Satan Attack Christians? What are His Big THREE SCHEMES?
- The MOST POPULAR BOOK in the Bible? The Least Popular Book?
- WHERE DID JESUS GO When He Died?
- Does a Wedding Ceremony Have Prophetic Typology of the Rapture?
Is my TATTOO a sin?
The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible? The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Is it a sin to be FAT?
To TAT (tattoo) or Not to Tat? Is That the Question?
What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
Can JEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
The Top Ten from 2017
- “The Five LOVE LANGUAGES” by God
- CANCER Hope: I Am Not Afraid
- Day by Day: Three Things to Pray (A Fun VISION TEST)
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- Are you GLAD to SEE Jesus?
- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME: Names and Titles of Jesus
- What Would BILLY GRAHAM Say on His 99th Birthday?
- 24 Reasons Why I LOVE AMERICA, by John Wayne
- REFORMATION QUIZ: Discerning Truth and Error
- President RONALD REAGAN Sharing A Soldier’s Pledge