By Shari Abbott, Reasons for Hope* Jesus
Take a minute now to remember the prophesy that foretold of the crucifixion of Jesus and the Scripture that proclaimed it’s fulfillment.
Give two minutes of your time to focus your mind on the significance of that day, the death of our Lord and the cost of our sins. This will center your hearts on the great love that Jesus has for us. Watch now:
If you missed, “Were you there when they crucified my Lord?”, watch it now.
Then watch for our post on Easter Sunday….”Because He Rose.” It will inspire and encourage you with the joy of the Lord that you have on the jubilant day of Easter and every day throughout the year.
Other Holy Week articles:
- Surely this was a righteous man.
- Are you Glad to see Jesus?
- Why do we call it good [Friday]?
- Is “The Folded Napkin” (an Internet forward) true?
- Was Jesus Crucified on Wed Thurs or Friday
- A Thursday Crucifixion? Do these two reasons “nail” it?
Sign up & receive articles in your inbox. Sign Up Here