We are pleased to offer short video clip teaching on the Book of Job by Pastor Tullian Tchividjian from The Sanctuary, Jupiter, FL
You can watch full sermons on The Sanctuary’s YouTube Channel.
Journey with us through the Book of Job. Watch short video clips by Pastor Tullian Tchividjian from The Sanctuary, Jupiter, FL. Learn about both pain and perseverance in suffering; about how trials and tribulations can grow us into a deeper relationship with God. Suffering is inevitable for all people. Before it comes to you, take a few minutes to strengthen your soul, prepare your heart, and instruct your mind on how to cope.
- What are the Deadly “Ds” of Suffering – The Book of Job
- When Suffering, What Do You Really Need?
- What is Grief? The Best Definition
- Each New Morn, New Widows Howl, New Orphans Cry, New Sorrows Strike Heaven Upon the Face
- The Road from Knowing About God to Knowing God is Paved in Suffering
- Tears and Trust Can Exist Side by Side
- What Was Job’s Greatest Loss? This Might Surprise You!
- What Good Comes from Suffering and Loss?
- What is Good Counseling to Those Who Weep?
- No Matter Who You Are or What You’ve Done, God Wants You
- How do we get ourselves clean? Job’s friends’ view or God’s answer?
- Where Did Job’s Friends Go Wrong?
- We All Know What it Feels Like to Lose
- How Do We Recover From Being Like Job’s Friends?
- Unconditional Love Given to an Undeserving Person by an Unobligated Giver
- How Can You Endure Rejection?