Thank you to all the faithful readers of the weekly Got Questions? column. We have posted and emailed this column every Tuesday since 2011and it is our hope that, as you read and study the Bible, your knowledge of Jesus will increase and your love for Him will grow. The Bible really is our daily bread! (Read also our Daily Bread Devotions and our Hope for Today Devotions)
All of us at Reasons for Hope* Jesus believe that the Bible is inerrant and without error or contradiction. But we also know that the Bible is very complex and presents many things to ponder. We might not have conclusive answers to all questions, but when we search the Scriptures we will always find sufficient information to direct our reasoning and to find understanding of God and His Word. There will always remain some mystery in what God has revealed in His Word. And that’s OK. If we had all the answers, we would trust in the answers. Instead, we trust in our God, who is faithful and true and has given us His Son, whose grace is sufficient.
In His Service and for His glory,
Shari Abbott, executive director
Reasons for Hope* Jesus
The Top Ten Got Questions from 2018
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM’S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- Should we call HIS NAME Jesus? Or Yahweh? Or Yeshua?
- Jesus said, I NEVER KNEW YOU. Why?
- Can JEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
Other Popular Questions:
- Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
- If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Is PRAYER Important?
- Is There a Hidden Message in Revelation 7?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men’s THREE GIFTS?
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?