As summer draws to a close, we’re entering into the time when creation begins its cycle of rest. The green trees and bushes begin to change to an autumn palette of vibrant color. Flowers bow their “heads” and grass slows its growth. The lazy, hazy, crazy, fun-filled days of summer are replaced with back-to-school routines and the daylight fades with each passing day.
Now is a great time to “catch-up” on that which was missed over the summer.
What are the Colors of Sin, Sorry, and Saved? (Teaching Children About Salvation) SHARE THE COLORS OF SALVATION WITH A CHILD! Or, take a minute today and remember the simplicity of the message of saving grace by which God saved your soul. read more
How Does Satan Attack Christians? What are His Big Three Schemes? Satan’s schemes are always with the intent to cause Christians to sin. All of his schemes can be summed up in one word. Find out what it is and be watchful. read more
Which Old Testament Book Did Jesus Quote Most Often? Jesus quoted the Scriptures a lot. But which book did He quote the most? read more
The Most Popular Book in the Bible? The Least Popular Book? We will measure popularity by determining which book is most read and which is least read. Find out the first and the last! read more
Does Jer 1:5 Suggest We Were Spirit Beings Prior to Birth? Does Jeremiah 1:5 suggest a spiritual pre-existence of our souls? Were we spirit beings before birth? read more
Should We Only Pray to the Father as Jesus Taught? Or Is It Okay to Pray to Jesus and the Spirit? Jesus said, “in this manner pray, our Father…” So, is it okay to pray to the Son and the Spirit? What does the Bible tell us? read more
Where Were the Disciples When the Holy Spirit Was Given? On the Day of Pentecost, when God sent His Holy Spirit, the disciples were gathered together. But where were they? What does the Bible tell us? read more
What is Shavuot? Is there a prophetic aspect to it? May 30-June 1 is Shavuot! How should we understand the typology and symbolism? read more
Eudoxia and John Chrysostom — Hope Prevails Over Persecution John Chrysostom faced persecution, but the Empress Eudoxia faced quite a dilemma. Find out what happened when faith triumphs over fear. read more
Day by Day: Three Things to Pray (A Fun Vision Test) Living a Christian life is a day by day commitment and exercise. And, it’s about vision — seeing and focusing the “eyes” of our understanding on Jesus. read more
We Lift Our Hands in the Sanctuary Watch as these children praise the Lord.
“Out of sight, out of mind.” Who said that? From the book, Who Said That? by Shari Abbott, Reasons for Hope* Jesus There are many pithy (concise and forcefully expressive) sayings that are used in everyday conversation. Many people use them, but most people have no idea the source from where they…
Close Your Eyes and SEE Jesus! Psa 123:1 Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens. Psa 25:15 Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD… Psa 141:8 But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust… 2 Chr 20:12 …our eyes are upon thee….
Daily devotions that will establish your heart, anchor your soul and renew your mind. read here
The Top Ten from 2018
- JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
- The GATE OF THE YEAR: A Message to a Troubled Nation
- TWO WOMEN—Two Stories—Two Songs
- “LAUGHTER is the Best Medicine” Who Said That?
- The WIZARD OF OZ and God
- Following the Good, Great, and Chief SHEPHERD
- The best EULOGY to remember a father!
- ISRAEL Celebrates 70 YEARS As A Nation & the Significance for Christians
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- CHARLIE BROWN THEOLOGY
Our Ministry’s Two Favorite Articles from 2018:
Facing Terminal Cancer with Hope & Joy
When the Battle is Lost but the Victory is Won — Saying Goodbye to a Friend
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Where did OT Saints go at death?ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- Should we call HIS NAME Jesus? Or Yahweh?Or Yeshua?
- Jesus said, I NEVER KNEW YOU. Why?
- CanJEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
Other Popular Questions:
- Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
- If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Is PRAYER Important?
- Is There a Hidden Message in Revelation 7?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS?
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Top Three Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Christian Version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah
- Memorial Day Bagpipes Tribute: Amazing Grace
- Psalm 34 – Taste and See That the Lord is Good
Reasons for Hope* Jesus is a non-profit, donor-supported ministry.
PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING REASONS FOR HOPE* JESUS.
A donation of any amount is helpful and greatly appreciated.