- Eve bore Cain, Abel, and Seth (and other sons and daughters (Gen 5:4)
- Hagar bore Ishmael (Gen 16:15)
- Sarah bore Isaac (Gen 21:3)
- Rebekah bore Esau and Jacob (Gen 25:24-26)
- Rachel bore Joseph and Benjamin (Gen 30:23-24, Gen 35:18)
- Leah bore Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, and Dinah
(Gen 29:32-35, Gen 30:18, Gen 30:20-21)
- Zilpah bore Gad and Asher (Gen 30:11-13)
- Bilhah bore Dan and Naphtali (Gen 30:6-8)
- Asenath bore Manasseh and Ephraim (Gen 41:51-52)
- Jochebed bore Aaron, Moses, and Miriam (Exo 6:20, Exo 15:20)
- Naomi bore Mahlon and Chilion (Ruth 1:2)
- Ruth bore Obed (Ruth 4:13, 17)
- Hannah bore Samuel (1 Sam 1:20)
- Bathsheba bore Solomon, Nathan, Shobab, and Shimea (1 Chron 3:5)
- Elizabeth bore John the Baptist (Luke 1:13, 57)
- Mary bore Jesus (Mat 1:24-25)
- Eunice bore Timothy (2 Tim 1:5)
Watch for Our Friday Email and Post
We’ll have ecards and videos that you can text or email to your mother. Plus, we’ll have some Mother’s Day sentiments that can be posted on Facebook!
Celebrate your mother the 21st Century way, but don’t forget to call or visit. Mothers still want personal connections with their children. Don’t let the ease and convenience of electronic communication be a substitute for showing your affection in person or by phone.
Watch for our resources and let them be a supplement to your Mother’s Day “personal touch.”
Be Ready Always...
to give a reason for the Hope that you have (1 Peter 3:15). When you can’t share the gospel with your words, share it by leaving tracts that tell people about God's grace.
When leaving a tract, always be diligent to pray about the short gospel message. Pray that it be found by someone who is in need of Jesus’ saving grace, and pray that the person will have a tender heart and open ears to receive the gift Jesus desires to give them.
By the power of the Holy Spirit, even a small tract can help in turning a broken sinner from darkness to light.
SHARE THE GOSPEL!
The Top Ten in 2019
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- CHARLIE BROWN Theology
- Did The Wise Men Arrive 12 DAYS AFTER JESUS’ BIRTH? Or Was It Much Later?
- Where did OT Saints go at death? ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Is Leonard Cohen’s “HALLELUJAH” a Christian Song?
More Popular Questions & Articles:
If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
How was Jesus Like a Worm? What’s the CRIMSON (OR SCARLET) WORM? Psalm 22
Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS? And were they kings?
Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
The Names of Jehovah hidden in Psalm 23! This will surprise you!
What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
Is There a Remez (HIDDEN MESSAGE ) in Revelation 7? Why is Dan Missing?
What Does it Mean to Be A CHILD OF GOD?
Why Is PRAYER Important?
Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR