- Eve bore Cain, Abel, and Seth (and other sons and daughters (Gen 5:4)
- Hagar bore Ishmael (Gen 16:15)
- Sarah bore Isaac (Gen 21:3)
- Rebekah bore Esau and Jacob (Gen 25:24-26)
- Rachel bore Joseph and Benjamin (Gen 30:23-24, Gen 35:18)
- Leah bore Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, and Dinah
(Gen 29:32-35, Gen 30:18, Gen 30:20-21)
- Zilpah bore Gad and Asher (Gen 30:11-13)
- Bilhah bore Dan and Naphtali (Gen 30:6-8)
- Asenath bore Manasseh and Ephraim (Gen 41:51-52)
- Jochebed bore Aaron, Moses, and Miriam (Exo 6:20, Exo 15:20)
- Naomi bore Mahlon and Chilion (Ruth 1:2)
- Ruth bore Obed (Ruth 4:13, 17)
- Hannah bore Samuel (1 Sam 1:20)
- Bathsheba bore Solomon, Nathan, Shobab, and Shimea (1 Chron 3:5)
- Elizabeth bore John the Baptist (Luke 1:13, 57)
- Mary bore Jesus (Mat 1:24-25)
- Eunice bore Timothy (2 Tim 1:5)
Watch for Our Friday Email and Post
We’ll have ecards and videos that you can text or email to your mother. Plus, we’ll have some Mother’s Day sentiments that can be posted on Facebook!
Celebrate your mother the 21st Century way, but don’t forget to call or visit. Mothers still want personal connections with their children. Don’t let the ease and convenience of electronic communication be a substitute for showing your affection in person or by phone.
Watch for our resources and let them be a supplement to your Mother’s Day “personal touch.”
The Top Ten Power of Hope Articles from 2018
- JESUS WEPT. Why? And…it’s not the shortest verse in the Bible!
- The GATE OF THE YEAR: A Message to a Troubled Nation
- TWO WOMEN—Two Stories—Two Songs
- “LAUGHTER is the Best Medicine” Who Said That?
- The WIZARD OF OZ and God
- Following the Good, Great, and Chief SHEPHERD
- The best EULOGY to remember a father!
- ISRAEL Celebrates 70 YEARS As A Nation & the Significance for Christians
- HELLO DARKNESS, My Old Friend: The Sounds of Silence
- CHARLIE BROWN THEOLOGY
Our Ministry’s Two Favorite Articles from 2018:
Facing Terminal Cancer with Hope & Joy
When the Battle is Lost but the Victory is Won — Saying Goodbye to a Friend
The Top Ten Got Questions? Articles from 2018
- The Meaning of NUMBERS in the Bible?
- The Meaning of COLORS in the Bible?
- Is my TATTOO a sin?
- What do the 12 stones UNDER the JORDAN River mean? (Joshua 4)
- What Does It Mean to TASTE & SEE That God Is Good? (Psalm 34)
- Where did OT Saints go at death?ABRAHAM'S BOSOM? Where was that?
- Why Does the LGBT Use God’s Rainbow For Its Flag?
- Should we call HIS NAME Jesus? Or Yahweh?Or Yeshua?
- Jesus said, I NEVER KNEW YOU. Why?
- Can JEWS go to HEAVEN without knowing Jesus?
Other Popular Questions:
- Something ALL Christians must know: IVDARR
- Is Satan’s Real Name LUCIFER? Or Should We Call Him Satan?
- If BAPTIZED as an Infant, Do I Need to Be Baptized Again?
- Was Jesus CRUCIFIED on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
- Why Is PRAYER Important?
- Is There a Hidden Message in Revelation 7?
- What is the Significance of the Wise Men's THREE GIFTS?
- Is It a Sin to Drink ALCOHOL?
- What Did Jesus Say About HEAVEN (and HELL)?
- Is SUICIDE an Unforgivable Sin?
Top Three Videos from Reasons for Hope* Jesus
- Christian Version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah
- Memorial Day Bagpipes Tribute: Amazing Grace
- Psalm 34 – Taste and See That the Lord is Good
Reasons for Hope* Jesus is a non-profit, donor-supported ministry.
PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING REASONS FOR HOPE* JESUS.
A donation of any amount is helpful and greatly appreciated.
You Can Make a Difference: ~ CLICK TO DONATE ~
Use PayPal or a Credit Card for safe, secure giving.
Visit our Store